Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast

Lol. This happens to me all the time since i play with a FOnewearl every1 thinks im a dam girl its so annoying!!!!!!!!!! Plus u got all those ppl that are desperate for a girl and start hitting on u. They then feel really dumb when u say im a guy. Happens to any1 else?

Monkeys are really Chimps in disguise.

A lot of people get my gender confused up. In fact sometime I even confuse myself. It's so damn complicated....J/K.....or am I?........really j/k......or not........

haha, your kinda androidish so how can you your gender mixed up? if your really a uisafhuhsGFA and they call you a uisafhuhsGFB you'd go haywire

Yes JJ I know what U mean, Im a RAcaseal and EVERYONE asks me "umm Andy....are u a girl?" its so annoying. Like look at the name andyMAN LOL =) .any ways, on my card i think im gonna put that im a boy just to clear things up a bit . Oh yeah and JJ, we should play online together some time what do u think? =)

lol JJ, I remember when somebody asked you if the JJ stood for Janet Jackson...lol u were like uhhhhhhh no i'm a guy...but yes I've had that happen a few times with my first HUnewearl Lucy Fur (who got erased ) and my new girl ApokaLipz hehe who both got hit on numerous times...I hate explaining that just because the character is a girl doesn't mean the player is *sigh*

Lol Yea Zion u remember that guy right i found that so funny. I dont mind playing together I also have a RAcaseal too which i picked since their so rare i have AIM its GW Deathscythe15. I dont mind playing with any new people that i havent played with before as long as your cool .

JJ
    FOnewearl
    Level: 100 .
    Weapon of Choice: Chaos Sorcerer's Cane/ Magical Piece/ Soul Eater/ P-Arms Blades
    Mag: Soniti lv 200
    -This little girl can kick your ass.

<font size=1>[ This message was edited by: JJ on 2001-03-28 22:19 ]</font>

d to the ios p to the adre

eople don't ask if im a girl cause im always going "Damn Im so hot! Unh! Unh!"

__I hate explaining that just because the character is a girl doesn't mean the player is *sigh*__

...And I hate explaining (over and over and over AND OVER :P) that I actually *am* the same sex as my characters. Why is it so shocking to some people that some of PSO's playerbase might actually be made up of females? :/

I think people *should* assume that female characters have female players behind them, simply because there's no other way to determine anyone's sex without asking directly... and it would be kinda chauvinistic to go around indiscriminately referring to everyone as "he." :/

PSO Assassin
    NYC, Staten Island (the forgotten borough)

Actually ive gotten hit on in every other game ive played other than this.

I usually assume that the player is the same sex as their character until I find out otherwise. Since I'm a guy, I play a HUmar even though I like the HUnewearl's unarmed and saber attacks better. I don't know, feels like I'm cross-dressing or something if I play as a female character.