Well I was training a second mag the other day. I got it to level 54 it was a garuda with a 11 def 7 pow 18 dex and 18 mind. Well I gave it a dimate to up its pow to 8 and when it hit lvl 55 i got Kama... Now Kama is supposed to be Pow>Dex>mind but Pow is the lowest what went wrong?

A Garuda is Dex>Power>Mind, isn't it..? It could be your type. Type A and B have different evolving Mags *shrug*

post class/section id if you ever want a response to a question like this.

I think either the mag faq or the mags forum on this board has covered something similar. The odd happening was due to the dex and mind being equal.

When two of your mag's stats are equal the mag doesn't follow the normal evolution rules. The same thing happened to me when my mags mind and dex where equal. Normally I would get Kama if POW>DEX>MIND. But for some reason the game had to default to Kama instead of giving me Apsaras. I think Sega just wanted to piss us off by defaulting to Kama.

I once raised a mag (as a hunter) to lvl 35 with only star Atomizers. At this point all the stats were equal (execpt defense which was 5 levels higher)
    at lvl 33 it was
    12 def
    7 pow
    7 dex
    7 mind

and when it levled up (all 4 at once)

it became a rudra which is str highest. I think the game just checks the stats in order. If there are 2 the same the first one is considered highest.

Veteran Fighter

hmmm mabey its not really the mag you think it is and the mag is lieing to you so it can kill you later...

That's most likely. I know my mag is mad at me for not feeding it often enough. It took 125 hours to get it to 200, and now it still wants food! Aiee. Mr. Thirsty is just unsatiable.

Yes thats got to be it, i swear my mag is the bottemless pit, i'm surprised hes not overweight! lol