Within the last to days, it's been harder and harder to play a game online. With the abundant supply of duplicated items, hacked items, and the method of Player Killing has been open to all it's generally hard to play with people online for fear that you may lose something precious to your character. Recently I decided to move the the JP servers because many of them still play the game the way it was meant. Recently however they too have been plagued by Player Killers.

I recommend everyone who legitimately plays this game to get guild cards before you meet with people outside of Pioneer 2. This game was made so that people would work together and play together but now the monsters are the least of our worries. I hope Sega does something soon to rectify all these problems.

Nei-Slasher

Coolest Motha on the planet

I have no problems online i made all kinds of good PSO buddies and they are always on and we always have something to do whether its helpin out lowers levels or just levelin up ourselves we have not had a problem with our little group although we all know the way to pk only 1 person went a little mad and decided to avenge the people who stole 2 chain sawds from him now if i had something better than a megid disk stolen i would go hunt him back down but i see no reason well now ill stop rambling ok

I agree with both statements. But on the PC most of these things happen. And pretty much all games do have cheaters. I think that most of pso to me know is just making friends and giving stuff away to people who appreciate it.