Hybrid View

The BlackHawks: First Family of PSOW
    Pioneer City, Skyly Sector, Residential Block 7 East.

I'm working on updating my page, with the rest of my fics. However, there are a couple I'd love to add some illustrations to. So, I'm putting a call out to the terrific fanartists of PSOW to check out my fanfics, "Dark History", and "Back From The Abyss", and to see what kind of illustrations you can come up with. I wish I could offer more than just my gratitude (and credit for the illustrations, of course), but unfortunately, that's all I've got to offer for this venture.

later

M_BlackHawk

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: M_BlackHawk on 2003-09-12 14:00 ]</font>

Ever-Changing Gemini

You have Hikosaka pictures I haven't seen yet! Yiiiiiii! I'll have to check back later when I have more time to explore your site. Looks nice! I'm totally inspired.

The BlackHawks: First Family of PSOW
    Pioneer City, Skyly Sector, Residential Block 7 East.

On 2003-09-12 11:51, FluxGryphon wrote:
    You have Hikosaka pictures I haven't seen yet! Yiiiiiii! I'll have to check back later when I have more time to explore your site. Looks nice! I'm totally inspired.
    "Back From The Abyss" and "Dark History" are in the fanfic archive, if you want to give them a once-over as far as reading them.

On a side note, with so much posted about the plot of Ep. 3, I'm in the process of editing a few of my fics, "Abyss" and "Dark History" being two of those getting facelifts (per se).

I may post a new version of these fics, including an updated version of "Shadows of the Past", as well.

later

M_BlackHawk