Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast

I'm a lvl 28 Skyly Hucast-hey i haven't had PSO since DC v1 ok? so back off. so what is everybody's best find so far. by "best" i mean the most usefull and powerfull. oh and when you reply tell me how i'm doing as far as luck goes.

1.@lvl 17-breaker-ugly pink sword, powerful
    1.@lvl 25-(tie)"blade"-(yeah the name couldn't possibly be dumber)even uglier pink daggers
    2.General/power(x2)-each adds 8 to ATP
    3.delsaber's right arm-last on the list cuz right now it's totally useless, AAARRRRGGGHHHH!!!!!!!!!! but oh the POTENTIAL....

so watchyas think? yay or nay

Your finds are OK, I suppose. I'd kill for a Buster.

man i'm gettin busters here and there. every time i go through the ruins i get about 5 of them, twice i got a Dim Buster. that makes it double its origonal worth

----
    oooh you meant Delsaber Buster, yeah that was a good find.

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: XR-34 on 2003-09-15 21:32 ]</font>

Delsaber's Buster, the item the right arm becomes.

My fav find is the Elysion that I wont be able to use for another 40 levels or so.....sniffle

My favorite is the Spread Needle, far better than any other gun. I just found a Red Saber and God Hand this past Sat, but those two weaps are not too good.

hmmmmm... red hg with 20% hit, FS, red sword with 15% hit, demo comet x2, god/hp x3, sigh of a god, hildebears head/cane, and god/arm x3 have all been really good finds for me

edit: also found red partisan, star amp, red saber x2, sange, and twin brand

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: TheAlmightyNewbie on 2003-09-17 14:43 ]</font>

Red Sword 20% Abeast Demolition Comet 0/0/0/15/25 lk combat 30/0/0/0/30 red dagger x2,red slicer,SACRED CLOTH (WOOHOO),dragons claw not great but pretty neat ,Heart of Powmn,Slew of God units ,ANGEL HARP,my collection of diff AUW Flowens and DB swords and tons of other junk.

I was doing the Quest "Forest Of Sorrow" on ultimate. I went to the room where you find a bunch of Hildelts. One of them happen to be a Hildetor. I killed it and it droped RED SABER.
    A.Beast 5%
    Machine 10%
    It's not my BEST weapon (ATP wise) but it is my "Weapon of Choice". Best one in ATP is my ANGRY FIST. (got 4 of them)

Seksh U. Wall

God/Battle, Demo Comet, Rainbow Baton *magic stone iritista*, Suppressed gun, Lavis Cannon, God/Body, Hitogata.