Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

kien asshole. until this post we haven't touched the subject.
    ( no sarcasm at all )

In need of Anger Management

kien, hmm..i don't know who put a bug up your ass, but it's ok to tell thieves just what they are. are you a thief? is that why you mock me?

man while i decided to sit back and watch your moronic posts, you fag tastic homos, i've now decided to speak up again, man ferals such a fag, man whitin one fell swoop of my chainsawd, what a loser, and the rest of you most theives don't dupe just steal, some dupe but duper auctually suck donkey balz, so shutr up and quit whining.

Lol Ninja, nice attacks at me. It's like i've said before, thieves have no life, they waste it on TRYING to bring others down. You say our posts are moronic? The only moronic posts on here are comming from you. It takes NO intelligence to insult someone. If you want me to actualy listen to you, try using your brain and come up with GOOD arguments. Attacking me will get you no where. Heh, just 'cuz your bitter at your pathetic life doesn't meen you can try to make others bad....
    Again Ninja, I laugh at you.....lol

OK feralsbane what ever the hell your name is, you put forward a very godd point, thieves have no "lives". Hah! hardly we like to joke around and have fun just as much as any other person in the game, eve thought i have to admitt some of "us" don't have lives. Maybe i'll run into you some time and we could play, but i think that really unlikely, lol.

Hmm....well forgive me for not wanting to play with a thief, but you understand.....
    Ok, if you have a life, whatever, but stealing i no joke. I'm sorry, i just can't see how any self respecting person could take pride in taking something thats not theirs. If stealing is a joke, i just don't get the punchline.....

I can't understand how people are so power hungry, and lazy, that they steal from people. It's not like the item has any bearing in real life (providing that the person has one).

PSO is a game for everyone, not a contest to see who can amass the largest amount of X items. I recently obtained a Heaven Punisher from a lvl 100 person. Not surprisingly, I was tempted to try it out on the monsters in the Ruins. Our group pushed through the first two levels of the Ruins, stopping at the beginning of the 3rd to restock supplies.

Here's where yours truly screwed up big time. Instead of taking the Punisher back to storage, I restocked my items and rejoined the rest of the group, trying to avoid holding the game up. At the stroke of 400 beats, the Punisher's special attack was begging me to use it, and I obliged with total happiness.

My group laid the path, and I tore it up all the way to the entrance to Dark Falz, where I switched weapons (cuz everyone knows that DF is immune to the Punisher Special Attack).

Well, to make the story short, we beat DF all up and down the screen, forcing him into his last form, in which he used Grants on me, wiping me out once. I was revived, but stunned, trying to re-equip my C-Bringer, but was struck again by DF, laying me out helpless. Little did I know that the C-Bringer wasn't the item equipped.

Who the person was will remain a mystery, since it's only a game, but he waited to see if I had a Scape Doll in stock to steal my item. He then logged off, and probably laughed at me.

But the team! The team was getting pulverized, and my mind shot away from the silly weapon of desire, and to aiding my teammates. Never in the history of my playing this game, did Dark Falz meet such a utter defeat. We rejoiced, licking our wounds and retreated back to the Pioneer 2.

I learned a pretty damn good lesson, and I had a reason to just sit and laugh about all that happened. I am a seasoned pro when it comes to games like this, but fell prey to a newbie thief.

Later on I was told that the Heaven Punisher was not an original item in PSO, and that it originated from the Gameshark, so having it stolen from me had an even smaller bearing. I was just happy that someone from that Sega Corp. didn't come and BSOD me for having a illegal item or something. Oh well, I'm still having fun and kicking ass in the land of Ragol.

Be careful and remember, that the point of the game is to have fun, not to steal or cheat. But if you do decide to cheat, keep it offline, where the legit people aren't cheated, because they don't deserve it. And you're not really proving a point by doing so either.

Peace, love, and afrosheen

ninja...u r an ass...first u say "we robbers dont "steel"..."then u have the nerve to say..."gravce robbers arent real robbers"...u r so dam stupid its unbelievable...thats just wht us "anti-robbers" are sayin...u people r morons...absolute morons...u people think yer the best thing since sliced bread..when yer really the worst thing since crabs...

*pats New on the back*
    i know man....it's like i been sayin all along...thieves have no brain and don't know what they are talking about. Ninja is just a pussy, that's all there is to it. Same with all thieves.

I'm completely new to the world of Phantasy Star Online. (Actually, I'm not even that yet. I'm just researching to decide if I should get the game.)

I have a question: How is it was possible to PlayerKill in this game?
    I could have sworn PKing wasn't allowed/possible at all.