Page 1 of 18 123411 ... LastLast

I am looking for people that want to join my team called the Twilight Knights. if anyone is interested post here and i will send you an invite Pm.

http://www.pso-world.com/teamcenter....wguild&gid=115

umm what do u do i might join

On 2003-09-18 20:37, Zargata wrote:
    umm what do u do i might join
    well we just play

Your Friendly Neighborhood Force

Well gee Sam, you certainly are full of detail when talking about the team, now aren't you? Hey, the name's Robbie, and I'm the admin for Twilight Knights. Thanks for posting a thread Sam, because now we can get the word out ^_^
    What we really do is play the game like it's meant to be played. We're all pretty sick of the jerks who come around and act all strong and take the exp for themselves. I personally am sick of all the other FO's out there who don't do their job! FO's, we're not there to primarily attack and steal the exp from our fellow teammates! We're there to support them! Seriously, when you have the highest TP and MST of any class of people, you might as well use it for the common good! Have you ever thought that if you supported them, they might fork over that Special Weapon box sometimes found with a Force weapon inside? So yea, that's pretty much what we do (play the game with fun in mind). Because think about it; if you don't have fun while playing a video game, why else are you playing it? Video games won't get your homework done! (Well, not yet anyway). So, there's the answer to your question, and if you would like to join, just PM me and I'll send you an invitation (or you could also send one to Sam, since he's the leader). Anyone else out there who would like to join, just PM us and we'll send you an invitation! ^_^

Count me in. When do we meet?

On 2003-09-22 10:25, pso14789 wrote:
    Count me in. When do we meet?
    well you should recieve a PM right now or later it depends

LoL well i like your team, i like that you are out there to help others just like the DM (Dragon Magi) that is my team i made and still leader of...so i would like to say is maybe we can join forces. but are you on GC or Xbox? or other? oh! and this is our website! http://mysite.verizon.net/vze73fae/

Your Friendly Neighborhood Force

Hey Zargata, that's a really cool site! Unfortunately, I myself am quite website building impaired, but Sam916 is working on our website (hopefully will be up some time soon, lol ^_^). Well we're a GameCube clan (woo hoo! Go GC!) and I hope you're also a GC clan because I'd be honored if our teams could join forces (lol sounds like we're part of the Justice League! Mwahaha! Evildoers beware! ^_^). Ooh, that sounds funny....join FOrces, ahahaha (yea, that was cheezy, but hey, I'm full of 'em!). I'll PM you so we can get things worked out (even if you're not a GC clan...at least we'll get things straigtened up). And as a notice to anyone who would like to seek membership in our clan, just send me a PM (I'd say to send one to Sam916, but I want to be the special one for a change! ^_^ lol well I'm the administrator for the team as well, so I have the authority to bring people into the clan (mwahaha! Power!! ^_^). Please tell me a little bit about yourself. Like, what kind of chracters are your favorite, and how you like to help the fellow members in a game (if you like to help them at all, lol). So, hope to get some PM's from people! ^_^

-Robbie ^_^

OH THANK GOD! your on GC!!!!!!!!!!! same with DM!!!!!!!!!!! YA! lol this is going to be cool

On 2003-09-24 15:23, Zargata wrote:
    OH THANK GOD! your on GC!!!!!!!!!!! same with DM!!!!!!!!!!! YA! lol this is going to be cool
    Why is this going to be cool?