Page 18 of 18 FirstFirst ... 815161718
    Your Friendly Neighborhood Force

Okay, it's been a LONG time since anyone's been in this thread, but I thought this was the proper place to post about TK's new membership program. Yes, we are ALWAYS looking for new members, but now we're becoming more restrictive on who's coming in. We still allow legit and non-legit people, but now all we want are ACTIVE people! Our clan is already beginning a "cleaning" of any members who don't participate, and we ask that if you seek membership in this clan that you participate! We still host PSO and AIM events, so if you can't get online with PSO, then our AIM events should be right up your alley, but again, you MUST be an active member in order to stay in the clan! Again, we still are more than welcoming new members, but we ask that you please come to events! (not every single event, but please at least once a month!)

Okay, WOW, play practice really swallowed me up there for a good month! I'm almost back now (our final performance is on Saturday night) so I decided to get the ball rolling for the new set of events that TK will be having. As you all know, with Episode 3 out now, there are more than ample opportunities to have duels and tournaments with fellow TK members or against another clan (perhaps we could arrange something with L-PSO sometime? I'll look into it). Anyway, Sam has asked all of us to send him a PM if we have Episode 3 or not, so please, don't be a butt! Send in your PM now! Also, I NEED the PM's from people with their personal info, and if they're not in by the 7th then I'm sorry to say that you shall be thrown out of the group.

I also want to give a sincere apology to those who have sent me PM's seeking membership into TK. I was EXTREMELY busy (I barely managed 7 hours of sleep a night--and I at least get 8-9) and now I hope to be searching through my massive list of PM's sent to me during that time and replying to all of you! Thank you for your patience, and it's good to be back in TK!

Just thought I'd let you all know, I have Eps 3 now.
    Personal feelings: It's great. But then again, I like card games.

Now I just have to build up my deck.

Well everyone, as Michelle Branch says in her song "Goodbye to You", I shall also say goodbye to you! Heh, I'm sorry, but I hereby resign as second in command for the Twilight Knights, and I must say it's been a great time spent with you all! I loved our clan during the summer, but our clan is so weak now that I can't stand being an administrator of a clan that doesn't participate! I'm still undecided if I'm going to join another clan, start my own, or fly solo, but I must say that I've really enjoyed my time at TK, and it's time to move on. I've learned so much from you guys (including the value of forgiving others), and I pray that you'll succeed in whatever you decide to do from here on out. Peace out, and God bless!

-Robbie

I have left too,
    Too all my members:

Thank you for being on my team and i hope we can play again someday.