Page 2 of 18 FirstFirst 1234512 ... LastLast

because we can fight togather online! and we can join forces!

On 2003-09-24 15:41, Zargata wrote:
    because we can fight togather online! and we can join forces!
    Are you on now?

on what? online yes, online on PSO no...i cant go on today

Your Friendly Neighborhood Force

Gee sam, get up all in her face why don't you! Lol well I AM excited that we can join forces! Mwahaha! So, what lobby do you hang out in, or do you have a lobby? Do you have AOL IM? It'd be nice to chat from time to time ^_^ Well anyway, hope to get people's attention by keeping this post active! Please, if you're interested, just check out our team page. It's the team "Twilight Knights"

LOL well i dont have IM but you can email me anytime at [email protected] and we do have a lobby but we never use it! US D-8-4

oh by the way! My real name is Diana, and my chars name is Diana. Oh and the name zargata is (Zar-gate-then a long A) people get that wrong ALL the time!

Your Friendly Neighborhood Force

Hey, are there any other clans that would like to become allies of the Twilight Knights? I can now say that our clan is getting well along the way. Even though it's only seven members so far, I can assure you that we're all team players here. If you're sick of playing with the EXP.-stealing players, give us a try! I'm open to anyone who would like to seek membership. Also, we don't see ourselves as important because we have a clan. We're just becoming friends and playing online with each other more and more as we get to know one another better. So it's a great way to socialize as well (Besides for one member whom I haven't kept in touch with often so I wouldn't know, most of our clan is composed of guys, so we'd like to have some people of the opposite gender join too so we have some balance (don't worry, I don't think any of us are going to hit on the girls...unless you want us to, lol)).

-Robbie ^_^

LOL...looking for girls lol...w8 now that i think about it im the only girl in my guild! lol

I have made a decision. Zargata can we join forces? Your clan seems very good too.

Form now on the Dragon Magi and the Twilight Knights have joined forces! YA!