Page 3 of 18 FirstFirst 12345613 ... LastLast

.......you know the quiz i have rate your cuteness well the pic looks just like me scary! so when ever i read my stuff i submit i thinks shes talking, and when ever the leader of the Twilight Knights talks i look at that doughnut is talking.......im loseing it @#$% DOUGHNUT!!!!!!!! ps i dont like the doughnut[center]

umm did this poll die?

On 2003-09-29 16:44, Zargata wrote:
    umm did this poll die?
    What poll?

Your Friendly Neighborhood Force

Lol I think she means did the thread die. Well, I would like to have it remain active so the word can be spread, since NO MATTER WHEN YOU WANT TO, YOU CAN SEND ME A PM AND ASK FOR AN INVITE! ^_^ lol I just hate it when I discover a thread for the first time and it sounds cool, but alas, I find out I was too late and it has died *sob* But so far, after a bit of a bumpy experience a while back there, we are still alive and kicking *pow!* So, yet again, if any of you want to check us out, click on the team name under my screen name ^_^ Ciao for now!

-Robbie
    (Oh, by the way, we're having a battle night planned. Check either our guild page or the team center calendar for more details ^_^).

um...i have been wanting to ask...what is a PM?

Lol silly Zargata! A PM is a Private Message ^_^ You can send one by clicking on "Private Messages" under the "Community" heading of the left-side toolbar. Or, you can also click on that little icon underneath this post (the one with a red dot and a piece of paper). Oh, by the way, we're almost done with our new boards, so if you check out the guild page soon, Sam should have a link up. Talk to you later ^_^

Hey, just wanted to confirm that our message boards are now up and running. I apologize in advance, due to the fact that, because we just launched today, the boards are pretty silly to have right now. However, once we get things underway, this will hopefully be a cool message board! ^_^ http://sam916.proboards19.com/index.cgi If you're ever bored, just come and give it a look-see ^_^

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: Robbie088 on 2003-10-01 17:28 ]</font>

I've upgraded the boards even more.

its so cool! (yet im lost) nm GJ!!!!

On 2003-10-01 21:59, Zargata wrote:
    its so cool! (yet im lost) nm GJ!!!!
    what do you mean your lost?