Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

I don't see RAR files very often either and that site only seems to have the source code. I doubt that very many people here will know what to do with it, let alone have to the tools to compile it. If you want to show things to people, then you need to use more common formats.

Uh..it's not that hard to download winrar and use it. If you can't do something as simple as that how are you playing PSO? =/

maybe later if I feel so inclined, I can post them as zip files for people.

On 2003-09-19 16:54, CivX wrote:
    Uh..it's not that hard to download winrar and use it. If you can't do something as simple as that how are you playing PSO? =/
    I wasn't referring to the RAR format, in fact, I have WinRAR installed on this computer. I was referring to getting the video codec installed by average person. Not everyone can compile something from source and install it properly.

On 2003-09-19 17:34, Sounomi wrote:
    On 2003-09-19 16:54, CivX wrote:
    I wasn't referring to the RAR format, in fact, I have WinRAR installed on this computer. I was referring to getting the video codec installed by average person. Not everyone can compile something from source and install it properly.
    Sorry my bad lol. I won't convert the clips to zip then.

Here is a zip file containing the compiled Xvid installer. Enjoy !!

http://www.angelfire.com/alt/rlc/xvi..._installer.zip

Has anyone watched the videos? And if so, what did you think?

On 2003-09-19 17:53, CivX wrote:
    Has anyone watched the videos? And if so, what did you think?
    I watched them. I thought it was pretty funny. I'm on GC so I've never seen the ??? weps.

I especially liked the second video where the saber has the Card animation. That looks pretty cool when he throws 3 of them on the third part of the combo.

As you can see I added a zip file above so anyone can easily install the codec.

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: VioletSkye on 2003-09-19 18:01 ]</font>

Hehe, yeah I found that funny as well. I like the stat video because an androids MST goes past 10000

Heh, I liked the HP at 31704 LOL. I missed the stat video the first time, then I saw you posted it a few posts later.