Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

The servers were upgraded again this morning. Supposedly, you will not be allowed to join a team if you have hacked god/hp++, god/tp++, or devil/tech--.

If you bank it, and then get it out after the game is started, you will be immediately disconnected.

Not having any of these items, I can't verify the accuracy, but that is the news release.

oh,

and btw thanks tro Rune1 for info.

Rappy Hunter

I hope that's true.. CAUSE GOD DAMNIT, those items all suck so much ass.. I'm tired of these faggot assholes using the fuckin' Devil/Tech-- to PK me, and those piece of shit God/HP++'s and God/TP++'s to turn into a god (this last thing really pisses me off.. UGH, it always makes me say "fuck PSO" when some prick is just standing there getting hit over and over and all this shit without dying or something!!!)!!!

Rappy Hunter

Oh ya, and also I'll add (from a topic I posted earlier), the server update also included the removing of the download quests.

yah I can verify they got rid of most pkers. I can cause I was using preist mind-- not dewvil tech but dont worry I dropped mine

No more Devil/Technique-- or God/HP++? Cool, that is sure to get all the little no skill players and PKers into a whining fit. Does it just disconnect a player when the item is used, or can it tell the second they take it out of the bank? It should disconnect them and delete the item at the same time.

Has anyone been pk'd since the update?

Well I was playing this morning and couldn't connect to any US servers(assuming now it was because of the update) but did play on a EU server, where I was pked.. no biggie though I had just started a new character and still only had starting equipment.. poor guy didn't know what to do with himself.. Then like 5 minuntes later the EU servers went down for the update, so I jumped to a JP server, where someone joined a game and was immediatly disconnected after taking a "bad" item outa the bank.. so I would assume the update was successful.

Please stop wearing Resist/Saints

i would like to take this opportunity to say:
    AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH AHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!

Please stop wearing Resist/Saints

I would like to add that my last comment was directed at the PK'ers.