Okay, Im thinking im ready to start looking for a Sealed J (nothing else better to look for).

So here is the question.

What in your opinion is some good/necessary equipment for "SOLO" Tower runs.

My Current Character is a Level 107 HUnewearl.

I have a lum Field, good mag, maxed ata (mag and God Arms (2)) and almost maxed atp and almost maxed dfp.

Weapon wise I got some decent ones (Chain Sawd 30 hit, Red Sword, Red Handgun 25 Hit, Orotiagito, Lavis Cannon, Demo Comet 15 Hit etc. etc.). So gimme what you think

You're an 107 HUnewearl with almost max DFP. I don't understand how that is possible at 107, when our max DFP is 590 or something.(And my HUne is at 444). But hey, that is not the answer you're looking for.

Ok...you're going to need a gun. Not a mech, but a gun. Like say...Supressed Gun. But a regular "Raygun" would do wonders. See...you need to kill the dumb plants from a distance. And hope they don't charge at you.

Scapes..have LOTS of scapes, and if you're loaded up on money(as in 999999 bank, and #########$ on you), just leave it in town.

For the delbiters, it's best to use say..a sword series weapon, so you can hit multiple ones at once, as I think three will come at you at one time. The gibbles, should be of no challenge to you. All they have is more HP and a different color. Del Lilies - Mechs...Shot them from a short distance(which negates them shooting megid), and be aware of the other ones around you.

That still doesn't help...as Im just giving you my own personal stragety..well..the big darn bugs will pose a problem, and I don't know how to deal with them. You're already sporting the best Armor available to you at this point(LF rocks!) 1 God Arm, and some God pows, or whichever you use to boost ATP might suffic, as you will need power in this quest, Resist/Devil will not negate megid in the Tower quests as you know.
    Miranda F Newman Fighter (PSO2: NG) Ship 2
    ~Past Characters~
    DC PSO: Silhouette HUnewearl 100 » 102 (Ver.2)
    GC PSO: Silhouette HUnewearl 161 :: Za'leshea FOnewearl 172
    PSU: Eternia F Beast FF15 Lvl142(PC) :: Elemia F Cast GM20 lvl174(360)

hehehehe, my dfp is at ~400, i dont know why, i thought it maxed at 450...... rather than 589

WTF! What the frell!

you're set!

Your equipment's good enough.

All you need to know is which Recoboxes make enemies appear, and what they make appear (check PSOW guides):

- Kill all enemies from a distance

- Break the Recoboxes that make enemies spawn last

- Break the Recoboxes in a sensible order, e.g. if the middle Recobox spawns loads of plants and Gi-Gue (as in West Tower) - leave it till last

- Usual other tips, cast Jellen on Delbiters, shoot plant / plant variants from range etc

- As you have no Freeze traps, be very wary around Ill Gill

And you're all set. Maybe practice in VH a little first.

and for the recoboxes, yamigarasu is great those one hit kills are great if you ata is high. I started using it until I went legit!

Solo Tower without a Ranger can be overwhelming. Use handguns as best you can, range is your friend in this quest. Try to learn how you can fight one enemy at a time. And drop pipes after clearing every room.

I wouldn't recomend soloing it. You'll be alone forever and that's not fun. Buddy up with a good Ranger (preferably RAcast for power and freeze traps) with a Frozen Shooter.

On 2003-09-21 06:05, AuronAU wrote:
    hehehehe, my dfp is at ~400, i dont know why, i thought it maxed at 450...... rather than 589
    Hehe, well when you reach like 140+ I don't think you'll be needed Deband anymore. =P
    Miranda F Newman Fighter (PSO2: NG) Ship 2
    ~Past Characters~
    DC PSO: Silhouette HUnewearl 100 » 102 (Ver.2)
    GC PSO: Silhouette HUnewearl 161 :: Za'leshea FOnewearl 172
    PSU: Eternia F Beast FF15 Lvl142(PC) :: Elemia F Cast GM20 lvl174(360)