Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: PSO GC.

I am a duper,but I don't mind playing with legits. I meet legits who don't mind playing with dupers. I like helping out legits and I let them have the rares. I use my fo a buch and use s/d/j/z. I have like 16 charters and my highest is only a lv.132. I don't like it when a another duper calls a duper a n00b. Thats just to immauter. I don't go around calling other people a n00b,thats just to immauter. I like being friends with anbody. I played with legits who are good at the game. I been playing the PSO series for 4 years. I played 3 years legit and one year as a duper. I use legit mags and when I find a good legit wpe I use it a buch. Muiteuiping is to much cheating to me,it takes the fun out of the game. I rather just dupe. I not dupe for a total of 2 months now. I going to make a legit charter maybe later,I have a buch of legit wpes,so I going to make one.

I didnt read that shi... But stay legit. Please

I'm a legit, and don't mind playing with dupers if they're good players. My only problem is when you want to have a game just for legits to come in and assholes come in and ruin it. By killing everything or just insulting you the whole time. Personally, I just wish there was more people out there that would respect others. I don't mind if you want to be a duper, but there's a time and place for it. All I realy ask is for the same respect. I don't go preaching or insulting dupers all the time, and I wish they would do the same. And that goes for other legits too. Sorry if I offended anybody, and hope to see you out there!

I repect legits. I played with some lv.120s legits in ult,I used s/d/j/z spells to help out. I all ways ask if I can join. I do not like it when people insult each other,thats just mean and immauter.

im a duper too. i respect the people who actually get where they are honestly. im a crap duper tho cos i have naf akll stuff to dupe only sange and yasha or dragons claw both legit

yeah im a big duper too but i also respect legits (with atleast 'ok' stuff and they have to be on ult)
    because..heck i was legit (once-apon-a-time) and i know how hard it can get

WTF! What the frell!

Duping is cool. I really hope I see you online.

Snow Queen King & a Veritable Buffet of Manliness

dont mind considerate dupers but the ones who kill everthing in a room without consideration for others well i hope they get FSOD!

I don't like killing eneimis fast,that takes the fun out of the game. I mostly use weak rares or I use my fo to help people. I like playing cmode most the time.

WTF! What the frell!

I am usually slow online and just walk so I let everyone get a hit in the I go in for the kill.