Thread: sneedle odds

hey, im looking for a spread needle right now, which is easier to find....one of the ids from merlin or redria who gets from bringer? anyone know?

thanks.

RAPPY FECES!!!

well, considering there are more merlans that apear than bringers.. i say merlan id's

yeah...but i heard bringer has a much better drop rate for needles.

In that case, look through the "Quest" guides, "Enemy Counts," and see which quest has the most Chaos/Dark Bringers.

yeah...ill just do more en4

On 2003-09-24 13:41, Dillon wrote:
    In that case, look through the "Quest" guides, "Enemy Counts," and see which quest has the most Chaos/Dark Bringers.
    Merlan = 1/1050, Dark Bringer = 1/358. Despite the higher drop rates, their are TONS more Merlans and they are even plentiful in Ruins 1. While there are maybe 6 Dark Bringers in the entire level.

And, before someone comes and tells me those drop rates are not accurate, i know they are not perfect. But in my item hunting experience they have been incredibly helpful in determining how difficult an item is to find. And if you think they are wrong, please tell me what is right ;P.

yeah...but en4 has plenty of bringers.

Hmm..I dunno. I still say to go for Bringers. They've dropped me rares when I wanted them.

Buuut..Merlans DO have a good drop rate. When I was playing my Viridian HUmar, I was always getting Gae Bolgs from them.

Hmmm honestly this is a weapon iwas looking for with my viridian RAmar when have been looking for 4 ever then i found it with my purplenum,twice so i say keep some merlan but

Hey Kojar take it from me . Greennill is the best ID to ger Spread Neelde . I have 4 of them and the item drop rate it the lowest (3 stars). But if i was online u wouldnt have to find one cause i would give u one for free (Legit) just cause i have so many. But i will be online in about a week but u will probly have one by then!?