Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Mine is Rico's Glasses 5th run Ult Ruins not sure what section id or monster

Red Handgun or Twin Chakram... neither are really rare, but I'm not a very lucky guy, I guess. Both were total flukes.

On the Red Handgun, I was just piping Rappies on Ult to see what my Redria would get. Only took a few minutes at most.

The Twin Chakram was a total accident, I was just playing in some guy's game and it dropped.

Hmmm even after all of this time i still say,my best fine ever was my Psychowand. Simply because i heard its so hard to get legit that plus after about and additional 30 Mil Lillies i have not found another one yet . If i ever find my C - Sorc Cane then it will be a intense debate for me since i started looking for both of them on the same day

My rarest rare is my Sealed J-Sword. w00t!

Wuz up PSO Buddies (LOL) I got a question!? I found SECURE FEET and i want to know if there are any items to combine with it!? And how come id doesnt show many stars it is and why its in a blue box and not red!?

This topic feel like Deja Vu...

On 2003-09-24 22:51, TekkamanBlade wrote:
    Wuz up PSO Buddies (LOL) I got a question!? I found SECURE FEET and i want to know if there are any items to combine with it!? And how come id doesnt show many stars it is and why its in a blue box and not red!?
    It doesn't combine with anything. The fact that it shows up in a blue box with zero stars is just a programming goof on Sonic Team's behalf. I believe it was supposed to be 10 stars, along side such shields as the Kasami Bracer and Standstill Shield.

As for my rarest find... I guess I would have to say the Smoking Plate I found that naturally came with 4 slots.

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: VulpesMundi on 2003-09-25 03:50 ]</font>

My Orotiagito!!! ...without %

In terms of rarity (stars) and efforts in order to get it, my rarest is the 1975 Agito. I've found more useful stuff so far, but that's the rarest one in my pockets.

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: neko-chan on 2003-09-25 07:21 ]</font>

Fallen Angel

my rarest rares so far, i would have to say are my df field, luminous field, and sange(my heart almost sank when i saw that pan arms drop a shiny red box)