Page 2 of 7 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast
    Like a Hobo on a Ham Sandwich

True I don't like XBox. But you make it sound like your getting it. Your not thats kinda proven. I'll wait till it comes out of Yuji Naka's mouth. Ok?

Hoax News
    Do not post, or link to PSO Hoax stories, this is a PSO site and will not tolerate such posted material.
    This seams liek a Hoax to me...

To stop a huge....long drawn out...pointless week long argument about nothing. Let me say this.

The Dutch website gives no proof. No quote, no reference to who they specifically spoke to. There is no solid evidence that they actually spoke to anyone of importance about PSO ep3 indeed coming to xbox.

And to user "Reece", your claiming that you know for a fact that xbox will not receive pso ep3. Where is your proof?

There is no evidence to prove or disprove that xbox pso ep3 is to be released.

Too many mid-range gamer run news sites post false and in-accurate information, along with rumours, simply because they jump the gun on topics in order to feature some flashy news headline on their main page.

News needs a press statement, a quote, reference, or an interview to hold any weight.

We find out about offical news MONTHS in advance, before a game is actually released. So just sit back and wait for an official press statement.

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: -LordNikon- on 2003-09-26 19:23 ]</font>

pso3 will come to xbox cause it would be a stupid business standpoint not to. there is no loyalty in consoles. just whoever has the biggest wallet

Offline Only Veteran

I am sure a Duch site wouldn't get the info first. I'll wait untill MS or ST announces it.
    How lame to say this. I think Epi 3 will be on Xbox eventually, maybe later than the GC version...

GO TO HELL C:

We can only wait and see, only time will tell. i play on GC so i really dont care about Xbox PSO, but xbox PSO players will just have to wait, pray, and hope for episode 3...

On 2003-09-27 00:58, Kuai wrote:
    pso3 will come to xbox cause it would be a stupid business standpoint not to. there is no loyalty in consoles. just whoever has the biggest wallet
    Well concidering ST never updates PSO for XB and has barley any users why would it. Thats like me saying GCN and PS2 will get Halo 2! lol

Offline Only Veteran

It's not the same. This is a sequel so it would be logic if it would appear on Xbox too...

On 2003-09-27 11:26, Reece wrote:
    On 2003-09-27 00:58, Kuai wrote:
    Well concidering ST never updates PSO for XB and has barley any users why would it. Thats like me saying GCN and PS2 will get Halo 2! lol
    are you 8 or something? or just retarded?

Are you a n00b here and probaly PSO yes. Why would it be on XBox? Concidering ST dosn't care bout the Box and barley anyone plays it for XBox. I think your the 8 year old