Page 1 of 52 12341151 ... LastLast
    Creator Of Worlds

Mr.rubbish sighed. It appeared that none of his group fictions were going to well. Suddenly he got a brilliant idea and in the darkness started to type away furiously at the keyboard...

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: mr_rubbish on 2003-11-17 12:54 ]</font>

Creator Of Worlds

Bernie entered the classroom. It was packed out with 16 year old Hunters-to-be. The school had been closed briefly for a week following the horrible explosion on Ragol to allow those with families on Pioneer one to mourn but now it was back to the daily grind.

He cast his eye over the strangely attentative pupils. The androids were all situated at the back, their hulking frames threatening to break the small wooden chairs they were perched upon.

"Good Morning class."

"Good Morning sir." They replied in unison.

Things seemed to be going well so naturally Bernie became suspicious. But since he could not see anything wrong he began the lesson.

"This..." He said as he pulled a white blanket off a medium sized cylinder. "Is a switch."

The object was about 60 centimetres tall and glowed with a soft red light.

"When it is red, it means that a door is locked. You activate it thus..." He reached out and touched it. It instaneously started to glow blue instead.

"And the colour change indicates that the door is now unlocked. Some switches turn green. You will not be able to lock the door again with the switch."

Bernie looked at the piece of paper on his desk that comprised his notes. That was it. How on earth did they expect him to make the class last 25 beats?

"Er... any questions?

A male raised his hand,

"Yes?"Bernie waved to him acknowleding the male/teen/young adult/guy.

"Why the hell are you telling us what we already know?? When are we going to be learning combat procedures and learning what section we are to be placed into. You know, rangers, hunters, whatever..?"

I'm not sure if the class is just newbie hunters, or people learning to be newbie hunters, or what?

Can't you finish one group fic before you start another?
    I don't think I'll post until you answer Surankai's question(s?). Who knows, I might even include Kadou in this.

Creator Of Worlds

On 2003-09-26 17:03, Sarunakai wrote:
    I'm not sure if the class is just newbie hunters, or people learning to be newbie hunters, or what?
    i was aiming for a sort of 'studying to pass the hunters entrance exam' sorta vibe... so technically it would be people learning to be newbie hunters.

but in the end i'm not bothered, (unless something mystical happens ) so whatever ideas suit you best.
    -----
    also kadou, admit it, you were bored outta your skull by the north tower fic. since this is a kinda ep1 fic hopefully we can get more people aboard...

Yeah, I'll admit I was getting pretty bored of it, but I would have continued anyway. Now there's no way to be sure of whether or not people will join, seeing as most of them don't have a young character available. Also, now I have to go leafing through all my characters to see if I have one that might fit in here, and if I don't I have to go and think up another one. You wouldn't want to make me do something that difficult, would you?

Warggghhh... BOoOoO!

Hello... I worked up an idea to get me in!

It was the new teacher, Mr Rubbish. he was having trouble filling his 25 beats with information on switches... n00b teachers...

"hey, rubbish! why don't we let the kids test out their own switches?" Mr Rubbish jumped at the started input from the aged, old teacher.

He stammered for a little bit, then finnally asked, "How?"

Pf. Yunegar sighed. "Where do we have a lot of free switches, just wanting to be pushed?" The class was silent, deathly silent, because the students were probably all dead from boredom...

"FEILD TRIP!" Every student jumped up and ran for the door. Pf yunegar neatly side stepped the mob, and turned to Mr Rubbish. "interaction with the bountiful switches of Ragol! What you think about that? They can see the switches in their natural habit, a real jungle safari!"

"What if they get hurt or something?! It's a terrible idea!" Mr. Rubbish was nearly frantic with worry.

"Oh, you'll just be held accountable for each and every death, and be free to be sued. It'll be fun. Go find your little old saber. We're hunting switches!"

This is obviously very popular. No one's posted in the last ten hours. And no, I'm not exaggerating. Take a look at the times of the posts.

The Original Bullet Magnet

oh, u've caught my attention. dammit, i'll post on this one, at least its subject matter that im familiar with!!!
    -----------------------------------------------------

The room was in total darkness. Only one small light could be seen in the corner. a small blinking green _ on a otherwise dark monitor.

The room was very quiet, apart from the faint humming sound of machinery, and the almost inaudible sounds of a mag breathing.

The green glowing _ disappeared. Neon green text began to flood onto the monitor.

n:/program: recharge - END
    n:/program: Sleep mode - END
    n:/program: defragmentation - END

processing........................................ ...
    .................................................. ...

complete.

The lights in the room turned on. It revealed a large mat black charging station up against the wall of the room. attached to it was a rather large, rather beat up looking black RAcast.

Infront of the charging station, sat a bed. Lying peacfully was a small blue chao mag. its slumber not disturbed.

The blue visor of the RAcast, began to glow. The various harnesses holding the droid to the station began to retract, and the droid stepped out of the station.

"raaaaaaaahh!!!" he growled, as he began to stretch. He cracked his large metallic digits. "man, and i thought stretching was something that only humans had to do after they've been sleeping." the droid said to no-one.

He walked into the kitchen of his small, humble, rather untidy apartment, and began to pour motor oil into a cup. He knocked it back through a small opening in his face.

"oooooo, yeah thats the stuff." he said, beginning to go about his daily preparations.

HE lifted a green box out of the fridge and emptied its contents into a small red dish, setting it on the ground. "Rufus! breakfast!" he yelled into the bedroom.

The grogey looking blue mag floated through the door, wiping his eyes with his little flippers.

Just then, the BEE console on the kitchen counter began to beep, signifying an incoming call. The large droid, pressed a button with his large crusty old RAcast finger.

a small screen flashed to life, revealing a paler than pale looking HUmar, his long jet black hair hanging untidyily before his face. "yo B.O.C." he said.

"yo travesy, what can i do you for?" the large droid said.

"ahh, just wondering if you want to go for a spot of thrashing evil."

"as much as would love to i can't. My community service starts today." The droid said, popping a small silver box out of the side of his head, and replacing it with a new one.

"you? community service?? what did you do?" the pasty humar said.

"well. er. lets just say that its not very nice to tell the princpal to suck my nuts and bolts."

"you said that to him?!?"

"yeah, i was having an off day. so he had me charged with something or other, and i pulled 82 hours of community service." the droid said cracking his neck.

"man, er, bot, thats rough. what do you have to do??"

boc shook his head from side to side. "they have me helping out at the hunters acdemey. helping to teach newbies the ropes."

The pasty HUmar made a face like he was sucking a lemon. "you have no luck what-so-ever do you?"

"i swear travesy, i sometimes think the whole worlds against me!" the droid said, faining melodrama. THe droid then glimpsed the time on his HUD. "nuts, im gonna be late! i'll talk to you later."

"see ya later boc. or should i call you professor boc??" travesy said with a grin.

"no. i think doc boc has a better ring to it." the droid said stroking his chin. "PEACE!!!" he yelled before pushing the button that ended the conversation.

He lifted his trusty yasminkov 7000v, and placed it into his inventory,a dn then scooped up all the other various items he may need.

He ran out the door of his apartment, flicking the light switch as he left.

a quiet moment passed.

The door opened again, and the droid stepped back in. "Rufus! don't you think that your gonna bail out on me now!" he yelled, waving the mag over to him.

he set off to the hunters acdemey. his first day as a teachers assistant.
    -----------------------------------------------------
    good idea indeed rubbish!!!

PEACE!!!

The Original Bullet Magnet

On 2003-09-27 18:06, Kadou wrote:
    This is obviously very popular. No one's posted in the last ten hours. And no, I'm not exaggerating. Take a look at the times of the posts.
    have faith kadou!! if u post it: they will come!!

besides, its the weekend, i find that less people post on weekends. post something urself, help 2 get the ball rolling

PEACE!!!