Page 2 of 52 FirstFirst 1234512 ... LastLast

Yeah, I forgot it's the weekend. I don't have much of a life, so I wouldn't have taken that into account. *counts friends on fingures* One, two, three, er four. No wait, I don't like him. Uh, three's pretty good, right?

Anyway, I'm waiting to post until I think up a suitable character. I know! I'll have Arai become hired as the academy's newest proffesor! o.o
    "This is a switch. It opens and closes doors. Now this," *points at a cage with a dangerous creature inside* "is an Arlan. See how good you can do in a fight against it..."

Creator Of Worlds

All hail the return of the Boc!!!

Bernie shook his head in disbelief. Pf. Yunegar had hijacked his class for an impromptu field trip.

what always bothered him also was Pf. Yunegar's habit of calling him mr.rubbish, apparently some old student of his. Still it wasn't so bad as he refered to every RAmar by that name also.
    There were rumors of Pf. Yunegar's wild drug-filled parties in his youth, mere rumors of course, but no doubt that sort of thing will mess up the brain no problems.
    He sighed. He just hoped there might be few deaths than last time.

The Original Bullet Magnet

a burley bald man sat perched behind a rather messy desk, furiously typing away into a computer.

his work was interupted by the beep of an intercom. he pushed a button on a small dirty white box that sat on his desk, semi-covered by various computer disks. "yes mrs lawerance?" he said

"mr corrin, there is a..... robot here to see you." the old lady said. Corrin could here a voice on the other end protesting he was a droid, not a robot.

"send him in." he said.

two seconds later the door to his office slid back, and a large black android stepped in, ducking slighty to avoid crackin his head on the top of the door frame.

"you must be book, the android sent to help out. im principal corrin." the fat baldy man said, standing and shaking the droids hand.

Boc looked at the small creature before him. he reminded him of a giant baby. "er, its boc actually. nice to meet you sir." the droid stuttered out.

"yes, back, sorry about that." he said sitting down again, and shifting a stack of papers on his desk. He lifted a PDA and pushed a series of buttons. a list of details of boc appeared on the screen. "hmmmm, yes it says here that your an experienced ranger, ex-military, battle hardened, expert marksman..."

Boc laughed to himself. an expert marksman? the giant baby continued.

"... and fought in many significant battles. most impressive block. You will make an excellent teacher."

Boc laughed quitely again. him a good teacher? only if hes teaching the art of getting yourself mauled by ravaging rappies. "so, eh what will i be doing? teaching a buncha rangers advanced sniping? maybe the most effective means of killing 20 men using only a butter knife? or..." the droid was interupted mid rant by corrin.

"actually, you'll be helping bernie with our first year students." corrin said, handing boc a PDA containing a teaching schedule.

He looked at the first lesson title. 'basics of switch opening'. boc's heart sank. if he had a heart. so it probably would be more accurate to say his processor sank.

Just then the door burst open. Bernie walked in, looking rather hot under the collar. "sir! that crazy old coot has hijacked my class!!" he yelled to the plump man.

"block, this is bernie, bernie this is book." the principal said, making the appropriate hand gestures. "bac is going to aid you with your class."

"didn't you here me?" bernie said.

"yes, but which crazy old coot are you refering to bernie, we seem to stockpile them at this school."

"Pf. Yunegar. he took them down to ragol for a field trip on how to push buttons!!" the ranger said

"sounds pretty harmless. Unless students begin to get mauled by boomas. that could be nasty. we just cleared up the last law-suit involving the good professor, i would rather avoid another." said corrin, joining his hands together.

"bernie, you and ...this droid.. go down to ragol and keep an eye on the good pf. yunegar." he continued.

"ok, come on block." the ranger said, storming out the door.

Boc walked out after him. "its boc! boc boc B.O.C.!!!" he screamed as he followed bernie.

Through the Fire and Flames

As bernie and BOC ran down the corridor towards the teleporter, a great feeling of resentment was piling up inside each other. Bernie over Pf.Yunegar and BOC over whether anyone would ever get his name right.

The shortly reached the teleporter. Bernie stopped, "What was your name again?", he asked.
    BOC replied hastily, "BOC, B.O.C, that deluded man back there couldnt remember my name, you better remember it, I cant take it when people do this to me. Us androids may or may not be better than you humans but we demand that you at least try to reach some state of perfection, for our sake".
    "Ok, ill try me best, BOC cant be that hard to remember" he said, half afraid for himself, half afraid for the kids down on ragol.
    BOC stated more calmly, "I didnt want to do this, this is community service for me", he went on,"life is hard for us droids, being man-made. we fell discriminated, all we want is some equality, Principal Tyrel wouldnt know equality if it came and poked him in the eye".
    Bernie looked quite taken aback, "Im sorry, I dont discriminate you droids, you guys are cool, helping out us humans when we need you, i have a lot of respect for you guys".
    BOC started muttering to himself. His head then sprang up, "We better get going if were gonna catch up that professor".
    "Dam straight!" bernie exclaimed.
    The pair of them turned to the teleporter, and pulled out their weapons. They moved forwards and then dissappeared down to ragol.

Creator Of Worlds

LOL

whats so funny

Aren't you supposed to introduce a character of your own, rather than toy around with theirs?

am i, i dont do this that much so i wouldnt know. ill try and do it in future though. all i was doing was moving the story on a bit

I'm fairly sure that you're not really supposed to write here unless you have a character in the story. I don't particularly care though, especially seeing as I haven't yet made my first post in the story.

ill try and bring in a char soon, probably in my next post. am i allowd to fiddle with other chars once i do that?