Page 3 of 52 FirstFirst 12345613 ... LastLast

I bit. You can't just put in a paragraph about your character Bob standing off in the corner and then do three more about everyone else doing stuff that's actually important to the story. What I mean to say is that you can't just submit a character and then ignore him/her/it.

Creator Of Worlds

...AND if you are going to mess with characters, keep the mysticism to a minimum or Kadou's head'll explode

Mouth agape, she was shocked to see the room empty and burst in. No note, no explaination.
    The class she would be teaching would be "How to pose in a sexually provactive manner in photos" and she didn't spend 12 beats squeezing into a skin-tight rubber one-piece body suit for nothing.

The HUnewearl was furious.

"i need one of those things you use to hit things.... a sword!"
    And she stomped off in the direction of the armory.

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: mr_rubbish on 2003-09-28 09:18 ]</font>

Through the Fire and Flames

god damit, when i said fiddle i mean use them as well as my char. i wasnt going to bring in a char and just leave him to rot. and why cant i continue the story with other chars, what if i had a really good way to move the story on, but then i realised, oh yes i cant do anything not related to my char, how stupid of me.
    it defeats the point of being able write the fic in the first place

Creator Of Worlds

not exactly, you can control other characters, you have to be careful though. some people get ticked off when their well laid plans get defeated by a potion that will save their sister, but not if the sister drinks it!

On 2003-09-28 09:57, mr_rubbish wrote:
    not exactly, you can control other characters, you have to be careful though. some people get ticked off when their well laid plans get defeated by a potion that will save their sister, but not if the sister drinks it!
    didnt i just say exactly what u said just phrased differently, i dont mean hijack other chars, i dont mean screw them over, i dont mean fiddle, i mean continue the bloddy storyline. but u should take into account that other people may post other things that may disrupt your plans. the point of this stuff is to try and make it up as you go along and see how it turns out. its like that game where someone draws a head on a piece of paper then folds it over so it cant be seen, then someone draws the upper chest, then abdomen, then thighs and then the rest of the legs and feet and so on. its just made up and its a bit of fun

Creator Of Worlds

phew i'm glad thats over

yeah lets get this story on the road

Its on the road, but it got a flat tire so we had to have a pit stop.

I guess I'll move the story forward a bit, but only if kadou stops hanging around these threads just to complicate matters and criticize everything from spelling to why cats always land on their feet.

Loki couldn't but help smiling when the fresh air and bright sunshine of the forest met him. He turned around, Bernie had just come through the teleporter that lead back to ragol with a huge rather battered black armored android.

He took a moment to consider weather he should ditch the idiots who are about to go on a grand adventure of pressing switches. Loki quickly came to his conclusion.

They where soon confronted by a door, a rather plain door, with a neon pink symbol on it. There was a switch next to the door, it was hot pink as well. Bernie stepped forward,

"Ok, who wants to press the first one?"

BOC looked around at the class, most of them where male, and looked unwilling to touch the evil pinkness of the switch. Then finally one person walked slowly forward to the switch.

His finger trembled as it made its way towards the switch. Sweat trickled down his face, and his knees where wobbling. Suddenly his courage failed him and he sunk down to the ground in a heap.

"For goodness sakes, this is stupid!"

A blonde female stepped forward, there was something odd about her. She approached the switch as if approaching a foe. Her foot came around in a blur as she violently kicked the switch. The frame of the switch imediatly shattered at the force of the contact. The neon pink symbol on the door faded, indicating that power was lost. The doors stood there, closed.

"Man I never knew pressing switches would be sooo hard!"

Loki looked annoyedly at the person who had stated the idiocy. With a crowd like this to keep the teachers busy, it would be easy to sneak off.

Bernie was at a loss of words, what did these parents teach their children???? BOC, looking annoyed as an android can look, proceeded to wedge his strong metal fingers into the crack of the door. Then in a show of great strength ripped them open and pushed the two slabs of metal apart.

The crowd proceeded into the room, there where two switch doors, and one that was locked but didn't have a switch by it. Also, three boomas emerged from the ground. Shaking dirt off their dull red coats, they roared, apparently ticked off that someone had made a great noise destroying a door.

Loki seized his chance, while the people where staring dumbfoundedly at the boomas he dashed across the room, perfectly activated a switch, and dissapeared into the next area of the forest.

Bernie and boc didnt have time going after Loki because a group of females had approached the boomas.

"Aww how cute!!!"One female reached out as if to pet one.

"Cute? its got chicken legs-"The other female stuttered when her friend started to pet it. The booma let off a low noise of satisfaction, but the others somehow heard the rude comment made by one of them, and proceeded to attack.

A group of barbarious wolves leapt from their perches from the high trees to the rock out croppings that lined the room.

The female that had been petting the booma shrieked as one of them attacked her. The booma stood between her and the barbarious wolf, a look of determination in its eye. It slashed the wolf's chest wide open as it lounged at her, then it turned back to the female. She petted it fondly,

"Good boy!"

____

Loki smiled again, he had left the group far behind, and now he was left alone in this luxurious jungle. But a pack of savage wolves interrupted his peacefull walk. "Shit!"Loki swore loudly, he didn't have a gun/wich is what he is interested in learning, and has practiced with a bit/. Two of the savage wolves jumped simontaniuosly at him, he raised his hands, prepared for the worst.

Yay, maybe now people will get somewhere with this!!!

Zane had been walking around aimlessly for the past 50 beats, he walked into an open area where he could see boomas at the far end, he decided to just sit them out.
    He wasnt happy, being bogged down with simple mail. He wanted to go and do somthing practical rather than hide in the bushes away from wild animals.
    "Dam boomas", he muttered to himself," why cant they go and piss of someone else, why did it have to be me?" He was getting impatient with his friends constantly pestering him to come and join them up on Pioneer 2.
    "Dam "friends", he air quoted even though there was nobody to see it, "why cant they leave me alone for 2 beats, ahhhhhhhh!".
    As he was talking to himself he heard the growl of barbarous wolves. He looked out from his hiding place but there were none to bee seen in the vicinity. He shrugged and continued answering the mail.
    "No I cannot join you on Pioneer 2 you lazy bum, come and get soe exercise rather than drinking monofluid the whole time. You need to lose the belly so do somthing good for yourself", he read aloud his message. "Sounds good to me", he chuckled to himself. He then sent off his message and turned on his answering service.
    He heard another growl and rolled over off his back, looking again at the boomas in the distance, but no wolves were around anywhere. He decided to investigate further, so he got up, forgetting about the boomas. They had seen him.
    "Ahhhhhhh crap!" he shouted,"its fucking sods law time and time again! I must be the unluckiest hunter on the face of Ragol!", he moved forward aggressivly drawing a pallash along the way,"Id take cake baking any time over this", he spurted as he started hacking away at the first booma.
    After finally dispatching the last booma he had a wide grin on his face,"now that what im talking about!", he said extatically," what have we learned today kiddies, red means baaaaad"
    A loud yelp came from nowhere, piercing the wind like a sharp knife.
    Zane thought to himself that somthing was very wrong today and that he was going to end up in the middle of it. He looked in the direction of the noise,"Well if its gonna find me, I may as well find it first".
    He started to walk off towards fate and paused, "ahhhh what the fuck", he then started running filled with adrenaline and a lot of dimates....

DELETED

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: Sarunakai on 2003-09-28 13:04 ]</font>