Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast
    Like a Hobo on a Ham Sandwich

On 2003-09-27 18:37, Blenjar wrote:
    On 2003-09-27 17:41, LINX wrote:
    All those sites got the news from that dutch Xbox site. There are no official announcements.
    It is fool, it will be out for xbox.
    Is it just me or do all XBox owners call people fool and say da instead of The. BTW you have no prof.

GO TO HELL C:

On 2003-09-28 17:03, Reece wrote:
    On 2003-09-27 18:37, Blenjar wrote:
    On 2003-09-27 17:41, LINX wrote:
    All those sites got the news from that dutch Xbox site. There are no official announcements.
    It is fool, it will be out for xbox.
    Is it just me or do all XBox owners call people fool and say da instead of The. BTW you have no prof.
    creepy i was just thinkingbout Xbox gamers saying da and fool

I say it don't come to Xbox. You know who I am? ;D

all you retarded GC fanboys are missing one thing. Money talks and a simple port of EP3 for the xbox is like free money for sega. give reasons WHY WOULDN'T they port it instead of just saying "becuz GC rox"

Through the Fire and Flames

On 2003-09-29 12:32, Kuai wrote:
    all you retarded GC fanboys are missing one thing. Money talks and a simple port of EP3 for the xbox is like free money for sega. give reasons WHY WOULDN'T they port it instead of just saying "becuz GC rox"
    amazingly this thread hasnt turned into a console war, but at no point has anybody said its because gamecube is better. and i doubt that just because that site said so that it is coming out on xbox. its just like a newspaper, you cant actually trust it because it come from a biased point of view, of course they are going to say that, they probably earn more money from the increased amount of hits they get so i doubt they care.
    at any rate it is sega'a final decision whether they sell the rights to microsoft to publish it on xbox. everything these days is about money. pso is mainly a hardcore gamers game. i would expect most sales to be from people who own epidode 1&2, not from new people to the game, comon whos going to buy a card game having missed all the good fun from the first games and story line. from what ive heard xbox isnt doing to well in japan and the number of sales of episode 1&2 was poor as well. if they released the game on xbox its still going to cost them money, so they may decide that the expense just isnt worth it in the end and stick to the gamecube because its probably going to have better profit margins in the long run, with no money potentially wasted on the xbox.

GO TO HELL C:

the thing is all these xbox gamers are just SAYING its coming to xbox with a link to a website that also has no proof of it actually coming to xbox. i just think that people should get ALL the facts before posting saying its coming to Xbox without proof is like saying i have a legit J-Sword

GO TO HELL C:

On 2003-09-29 12:32, Kuai wrote:
    and if u read all the posts we never once said 'GC Rox'

On 2003-09-29 15:59, Saiffwin wrote:
    the thing is all these xbox gamers are just SAYING its coming to xbox with a link to a website that also has no proof of it actually coming to xbox. i just think that people should get ALL the facts before posting saying its coming to Xbox without proof is like saying i have a legit J-Sword
    Tried looking at the front page? That's the best we have pointing toward Episode 3 coming to Xbox.

ProTip: To damage your credibility, simply call any of the Phantasy Star games "massively-multiplayer."

Like a Hobo on a Ham Sandwich

It links to the Site...It all goes back to that site. Kumi You said you don't care about EP 3...

the xbox version is better than he gamecube version, we just didnt get treated as well. we have better games than gc anyway, thats probably why sells werent high. and u had ot have an xbox live account, no excuses for playing offline only now is there?

i do hope ep.3 will come to xbox, because it does carry the title PSO and it might be good, but it may also be sorry cause it is a card game. good thing for renting games these days!!! still, i hope it comes to xbox.

xbox > gc