At my friends house he was playing onnline and this force character used rabarta only difference is that it looked like a big spinning ice crystal . The only rabarta ive sen is the regular ice blast going outwards from your character. the same thing happened with Gifoie. It look alot different that what i usually see. Is it true that higher level techniques chage in appearance form their lower level counterpart (i.e Gifoei lv1 vs. Gifoie lv.30)

The techs change animation at L20 and L30

Well i wouldnt say chnage animation, thats kind of saying they change all together, they basicly get bigger as you get higher lv techs, yea some do look a bit diff but not that much!

I think Dreamcast Version 2's Megid 30 is better than Episode I & II's... but that's just my opinion, heh.
    Our posturings, our imagined self-importance, the delusion that we have some privileged position in the Universe, are challenged by this point of pale light. Our planet is a lonely speck in the great enveloping cosmic dark. In our obscurity, in all this vastness, there is no hint that help will come from elsewhere to save us from ourselves.

On 2003-10-27 13:10, Physalis wrote:
    The techs change animation at L20 and L30
    Wrong. They change at L16 and again at L26. There is no real visual difference between, say, L30 Gizonde and L26 Gizonde. The only thing special about L30 techs is that they're the max. They look no different from their L26-29 counterparts except for perhaps a bit of range.

PSUJP: Nai Calus, M. B. 176 FI 20 | Elly, F. N. 42 FT 5 Requiescat in pace.