Page 3 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast

It's true that the DC versions were such a pain. But I had some good times out of it.

On 2003-09-30 16:31, Android8968 wrote :
    On my version 2 I got to level 200 by beating falz in ult. 5 mins later after saying good bye to my friends I was dissconected from the Obreon.
    Baburay runs a private server ask her for details my friends said its cool.
    OK ?

Does this America cant get online now? (prepares celebration)

Offline FOrce Master

Ah, I remember getting PSO right after it came out. I got a FOnewm and I haven't changed yet ^-^. I just look back and I see how much I didn't know compared to how much I know now about the game. It was so good. The only sad part was that I got rid of my hunters lisence shortly after version 2 came out because of the cheating. I really can't complain though, because I played when the servers were still good, and it was really fun ^-^. Yes, it did go onto the GC, then XBOX, but really it isn't the same thing. I know that it looks better and everything, but it isn't the same to me as version 1. Oh well, it was fun while it lasted. *cries*
    Now off to play PSOX!

Rappy Hunter

The DC was gaming history, it was the first home console to go online. PSO was the best. Yea cheating may have screwed it up but you guys never looked at the good side. Many people were decent, they just wanted to play the right way. The DC brought back good memories, the first booma i killed, from when I got to level 200. How can you not foget about it? I think the people who said the DC sucked were people who said that based on what they have heard. You guys are complete f*** @$$ h01#$.

You killed my goddess! Forever Zero's Avatar

I'm currious, what message do you get with the US version when you try to log on now? I'd check, but I have the import that can still go online.

I will miss the good times and the hundreds of hours on PSO Dreamcast. I will miss all of my friends on there, especially the ones in foreign countries. I did go on Tuesday night to say goodbye to a couple of friends on Europa. I then went to Oberon where I was fsod once and rsod twice. I will not miss the hackers that ruined Dreamcast. I am on Xbox now and even though it looks great and the speed is amazing on load times, I will miss my Dreamcast PSO. Rest in Peace.

On 2003-10-01 06:35, Jason wrote:
    It's true that the DC versions were such a pain. But I had some good times out of it.
    I just wish the good times had been more numerous. It got boring after a while because it wasn't easy, at least for me to meet new people. And my last day on the servers, I got corrupted, RSOD'd more than once, was in a game where a person was NOL'd, and entered a game where someone was casting techs on Pioneer 2. All inside two hours. This was my reward for going public. Why people think that this sort of thing is so great, I don't know. If you're refering to before all the little "L337 hax0rs" were unleashed on the game, then you may have a point (I didn't get to play back then, so I'm not going to assume I know how that was).

On 2003-10-01 18:46, Android8968 wrote:
    I think the people who said the DC sucked were people who said that based on what they have heard. You guys are complete f*** @$$ h01#$.
    Is everyone who doesn't agree with you always a "complete f*** @$$ h01#$"? And btw: you first sentence above is wrong. See all the opinions I have? They're based on my experiences playing the game, so maybe when you grow up, you'll learn to use fact to base your flames on, not what "you think."
    The world is yours.

Hikaru Get back here! Pin lets go!

r.i.p dc pso

you gave me plenty of friends which i still talk to without you i sincerly doubt i would be where i am now.

Even though pso is gone we are still here and it is our friendship that will keep pso alive in out hearts!

AS LONG AS WE REMEMBE RPSO IS NEVER TRULY GONE!