Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst ... 3456
    Game Appreciator.

long live Clone.31, my level 195 HUnewearl who lives in my dreamcasts VM.
    i went back to say goodbye to her last night, it was so good. i did an ult forest run, for old times sake, whooshed through in no time, seeing all my old weapons again, my heart of poumn, my lavis blades, my s-rank "CLONE TWIN +99", all cutting through the bartles and gulgus's! id clear a room and the ground would be carpeted in varistas, gae bolgs, flowens swords and db sabers! my angel wings mag, my brightness circle, state/maintenence..... sniff.....

but on a positive note, sonic team should be congratulated for polishing and balancing the game for GC and XB! all the weapons are balanced more nowadays, and offline multi mode rules for those of us with no BB. and episode II! new enemys, new locations, new weapons....

the dreamcast started it all, the legacy that will always live on in our hearts and minds. forever.

People that I miss very much from PSO DC:

Surami(real name)
    Jason(real name)
    Proto
    Jennara
    Ariel
    Alexander
    K-Nurtz and his pal whos name I can't remember.
    Andrea/Kassandra
    Vidoku
    JAG(my best friend in that version..)
    Millenia
    SSJ Gohan 22...
    Promethius
    Darth
    JAMMING(he gave me my first mag.(Churel))
    The three level 100s that took me on my first trip to ruins.
    Shujo Kaze(another very good friend)
    Latonya
    Juggernaut :gives respects to the CK'ed Legit Players Guild, all 55 of them:

The last person to see me on DC version 1 was Jennara. June 6th 2002. The only person that I know from the DC days that is left is Uncle Bob(Beta on DC). (What I'm gonna miss you when I see you here everyday? =P)

R.I.P to Cordelia Block 12. My "home" block/ship.

While I have bad memomeries from that game. These people provided some of the best memories. Hope to see atleast some of them in Episode three. I've had no luck in EpI/II..finding the others..

Yea, all good things must come to an end indeed.
    Miranda F Newman Fighter (PSO2: NG) Ship 2
    ~Past Characters~
    DC PSO: Silhouette HUnewearl 100 » 102 (Ver.2)
    GC PSO: Silhouette HUnewearl 161 :: Za'leshea FOnewearl 172
    PSU: Eternia F Beast FF15 Lvl142(PC) :: Elemia F Cast GM20 lvl174(360)

I am saddened by the loss of Phantasy star online. I would be interested in a newer version, but I havel already moved on to PC gaming. Planetside is my new passion, but It's like a whole world I know has suddenly stopped living. Anyways... I wish to thank all my friends I met online and I waish you all the best.

we should make this a sticky

I don't have the DC version online (well, bought it used anyway) but I saw a screenshot that said that you can't connect to the servers, possibly due to maintainence.

DC PSO Gone. It's Definetly Sad. But time to move on to the gamecube where you can at least play it offline without having to have Xbox live.(No Disrespect to all the Xbox Peeps out there. It's Gnarly!!!)

*Bows Head In respect, then gets up to play his Gamecube*

Yea DC PSO was the shyt. I dunno I remeber playing it my first time b/c I got Nfl2k1 just so I could get the 50 free hours. I played the dc ver till the day it ended and i was very pleased without the game lasted that long!