Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast

well im wonderin where you peeples' names come from, the ones for you characters and pso world my two characters are Aberu and Tida. Aberu comes from the Dragon Quest Animated TV series, Abel is the main character and correct japanese pronunciation is Aberu so there you go. Tida is the actual translation of FFX's main character, Tidus seems like thats what hes gonna be called in the american but me and my friend translated it from that old video that showed a menu (like a 1/2 year back or so or maybe a year i dunno ) and it was Tida so i thought he sounded cool, i dont like the name Tidus as much i dunno. anyways jus tell me your info!

Hmmmmmmm my characters names......

Aviendha is a character from the "Wheel of time series" by Robert Jordan. I think she has one of the nicest sounding names ever. Maybe if I have a daughter I'll name her Aviendha.......LOL!

Megumi-chan is named after my favorite Japanese voice actress, Megumi Hayasibara.

Pirotess is a dark elf character from the Record of Lodoss war anime. Anyone interested in D&D or fantasy should see this show.

Both my PSO characters come from Grandia 2 on the DC. Millenia, who is such a completely great character it hurts (wings of valmar = garuda mag ), and Tio, who is also rather kick-ass, but in a far more robotic way...although she does have some rather sweet moves.

As for my forum name, Maximum Beef was a Quake 3 name my friend and I came up with because we were so crap.

KodiaX is derived from the bear and I like the sound of it. Unfortunately, no one EVER calls me KodiaX. Maybe kodiak, or kodak, or zodiak, and some girls find that Kodi is rather cute a nickname(!)

The 987 is because I had only ten minutes left before turning the DC off when I created myself.
    "Sword logic? That's cute."

Rappy Hunter

I gave my people a medievil-ish theme
    Holy Knight LVL65 (because thats the name i wanted to use for a paladin on diablo2 but it was taken)
    Dark Wizard LVL23 (the medievil thing again...)
    and Holy Archer LVL26 (sounds kinda weird because i wanted to give it a medievil type name while still letting it be a GREENILL)

I got most of my names from a want of certain section ids. I used the section id calc (thanks guys) and got 5 section ids for the character types I wanted. Flutter-By(Purplenum), Photon Blast (Redria), Lucidservant (Yellowboze), Mr. Bootyman (Viridia) and The H.N.I.C. (Pinkal).

jazzyfox is a few generations derived from jazzman, my email address I use.

Cienna is the name of the one D&D character I played, and I found it in this hyooge list of names.

MRY-H96 is supposed to be an androidicized version of Mary.

Malesie is my Force, who NO-ONE has ever seen I made the name up on the spot.

my HUmar is called Doughnut because...i like doughnut!
    my FOmarl is called Dorito because i also like Doritos chips!

PSO didn't have enough space for my name so I abreviated my last name to F. I'm Jonathan Fields. However many confuse me for JFK

Just a big and disgusting thing.

Well, Metal Gear is obvious enough I suppose. Yes, now I am the new nuclear equipped, walking, death mobile! Muhahahaha! Except I'm not nuclear equipped. And I'm the size of a regular human. Cough.

Grey Fox also comes from Metal Gear. He originally was a HUmar with grey hair and a grey outfit so I thought it fit but he died and I changed Grey Fox to a RAcast. Kine of like the real Grey Fox, getting turnt into a machine. Anyway, he's no longer Grey in any way so the name doesn'y make a lot of sense but it's all good.

Finally, my other character, Sanford, comes from the classic TV show Sanford and Son. I wanted to name him Fred G. Sanford but decided it looked better short.