PSO Assassin

I recently found out that this devil/tech that everyone is wanting so bad, for purposes unknown, is the cause of allot of grief. Devil/tech is one of the mystery ingredients missing from the Resta of Death technique. But this information is no longer valuable to the PK'ers of the world, because in Segas last up-grade, the problem was resolved. Now everyone can go into a game confident enough that they wont fall at another players hands. However, there will always be item thieves.

PS: All those people out there looking for a Devil/tech basically just signed there name to the list of lamers and asses. Why else would you want a Devil/tech if it wasn't for the purpose of killing another player; you should be ashamed of yourselves.

<font size=1>[ This message was edited by: JayHale on 2001-03-31 13:10 ]</font>

d to the ios p to the adre

what does the legit version do?

Interesting that the item you need to kill people with is called Devil/Technique...

[addsig]

<font size=1>[ This message was edited by: Drahktar on 2001-03-31 16:20 ]</font>

devil/tech regular raises all of your Spell's levels by 2. So if you add devil/tech to your armor your level, say, 5 rafoie is now lvl 7. yay i use it all the time.

MAFU

XBL Gamertag: Conjurer

I use devil/technique as well..nothing wrong with it...works like a charm...my advice trade it to some pker fast and get some nioce stuff!

Mercenary for Hire

Heh... If only i'd known that... And had a devil tech to trade... and found someone who didn't dupe items...
    Long list of Ifs - If is a big word in PSO despite only having two letters

(i'll find it easier IF i have a rare weapon)

Monkeys are really Chimps in disguise.

Personally, I don't think this should be posted since Ambrai said PK posts would be deleted. But since PK has been solved, it's not that big a deal. I will tell you, it's not devil/tech. Devil/tech is fine. Its a variation of Devil/Tech.

How was the PK fixed? It was really pissing me off to get killed every few steps. Sorry, I'm sure this must be old news, but I've been out of the loop for a while.

Server side updates. I guess Sega and Sonic Team decided it was the last straw when they had to restart the Japan PSO Cup due to cheating. I'm kinda curious to know how much money they lost as a result of the extra labor and added cost of the restart.

it was a hacked version of devil/teck it had -- on it, which doesnt exist in the game, all legit devil/teck's dont have any --'s or ++'s