I've gone to cel-8 and there is nothing but c-mode going on. I know on PSOGC Ant 8 has alot of people that show up there. Small community I guess.

Offline FOrce Master

ooooo!!!!!!!!! Me!!!!!1

Or alteast I was...^-^

I only played during the summer, and that was when NO ONE was on celestite 8...AT ALL...I will be on again probably next summer if PSOX doesn't get too bad. Yeah, and the very last time I went on Celestite 8 (like in August...lol), there was only C-MODE going on...no one to play Ult. with me! Oh well. I was there, and will be there later on...

I show up there, occasionally, as one of my characters (Kent, Kaminari, Kazeko, and Raimei).

ProTip: To damage your credibility, simply call any of the Phantasy Star games "massively-multiplayer."

The man with 1337 in his serial number.

I'm there sometimes, either on my hune or racast.

I've been there practically every day/night (usually night) for the past 3 weeks. I mainly go with challenge mode, since it is the main c-mode block. Yet, it's THE meeting place for psow too. It's pretty much open for whatever game. It's not really a question of there being more of a type of game. It's more if there is actually alot of people there. There are times, however, where the lobby has some activity. Usually this will happen during thurs-sun (nights moreso).

I go in there with a bunch of my characters, trying to get more sranks. Right now, I'm in there with TranzGoJobot (RAcast-C7), Sooky Sooky (FOmarl-C4), tigolebittie (FOnewearl-C9), Teflon (RAmar-C4), Tila (HUnewearl-C3), Dr. Gully (FOnewm-C3), and several other chars (C1-2 and Sranks). From time to time, I will do a normal type game.

Hopefully, there will be consistently more people playing.

Cast Acrofighter. WTB Robochao mag AlphaMinotaux's Avatar

ehy im in celes 8 almost every day. ill doo anything challenges-completed, battle-always fun,lvling-always

All my chars are called ALPHA

i go there alot but i am moving back to GC version XBOX is dying for PSO...too many cheating noobs...the gc version was fun and i just got the ascii keyboard so it will be more fuin

Legit PSO Player

Yeah now hackers have invaded our Celestite 8 with their dupes and hacks. I was just trying to play some fun PSO and I was playing with the one older man and he kept asking if he could dupe my Yaz 9000s. Of course I declined and quickly left.