Page 3 of 11 FirstFirst 123456 ... LastLast

i totally agree with you i try to lvl up with my humar and theres always that mazxed stat ra wit a shot.....

The dude

People didnt use to be so violent or buttholes.

I play too much to post here much. Mman2000's Avatar

On 2003-10-07 17:09, chibi-magus wrote:
    i totally agree with you i try to lvl up with my humar and theres always that mazxed stat ra wit a shot.....

or the maxed out FO casting lvl 30 Rafoie on everything in a normal game preventing legit newbies from leveling up. (which has happened to me before)

Now you know why I hate cheaters.......
    When the king acts like a badass the ace just sits back and lets him make a fool out of himself.

I whas yousing my level 16 Force and had a levle 167 Ranger come in with dupes & clear a room befor I cood even get through the door. I ask the person to leve he just whent LOL.
    So I left & he came in to the next game I made just to piss me off with all his dupes.

On 2003-10-08 15:28, Mman2000 wrote:
    or the maxed out FO casting lvl 30 Rafoie on everything in a normal game preventing legit newbies from leveling up. (which has happened to me before)

Now you know why I hate cheaters.......
    As I stated before my friend, I believe your beef is with jackasses rather than cheaters. Allow me to refer to a visual aid.

As the graph clearly illustrates, jackasses can come from both camps. Legit, cheater, it matters not. All it takes is a bad attitude and a few delusions of grandeur, and you my friend, are a jackass. Are all cheaters jackasses? Certainly not. Are all legits? Nope! "Jackasses" is a totally independent category. Do jackasses tend to like being cheaters more than they like being legit? I don't know, but one theory as to why such a large portion of the dupe-using population seems to be infected with jackassery is that there are simply more cheaters out there.

Let me ask you a question, Mman- if the guy had used a legit Rafoie lv30 disc, would it have made him any less of an idiot? I think not. The offense here, and in most cases like it, is being a jackass rather than using dupes.

Watch out, for by saying you hate all cheaters, you catch a fair amount of nice people in your metaphorical net of hatred!

On 2003-10-08 16:16, Aurra wrote:
    O_O

That... is... a... truly masterpiece. Thanks Aurra, may God bless you!

I love it nice one Aurra!!!!

WTF! What the frell!

thats terrible. I'm a duper and I stay away from Legit Only games. So you don't have to worry about me.

It is not all dupers just the Majority of the assholes dupers. Hell I like some peaple that are dupers.
    Hell there is legit assholes also.
    that treat dupers like shit. I thank thats wrong.
    So neither Dupers or legit are Innocent.

On 2003-10-08 16:10, Sarah_Tenshi wrote:
    I whas yousing my level 16 Force and had a levle 167 Ranger come in with dupes & clear a room befor I cood even get through the door. I ask the person to leve he just whent LOL.
    So I left & he came in to the next game I made just to piss me off with all his dupes.
    Shouldn't he be able to clear the room with his bare hands?

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: Rudoku on 2003-10-08 18:09 ]</font>