Mercenary for Hire

do you people think that the rarest items (not varistas and stuff) are way too rare?

I'm a Yellowboze, so YES ugh

Mercenary for Hire

from what i heard a yellowboze gets all items apart from money equally... they get a LOT of money or something...

Well, if you want to trade with me i'm happy to part with something... Lol... Money is short but my ability to use my rares is limited...
    (Delsabers buster)

ugh, well, here's Yellowboze's deal. We get an even spread of all items/weapons/armor, but never any top of the line stuff. Like, I may get a Thunder pallasch, but I will never get a Tempest Palasch, you know? and I almost never find four slot armor. Sigh.

On the other hand, I'm currently carting around a hundred thousand meseta on hand simply because I have 999,999 in the bank and they can't hold anymore. LOL

Mercenary for Hire

*Shrugs* i was a purplenum, i was finding all the good stuff and i had 500,000+ on hand with the bank full...
    No rare items though... only low level ones...

XBL Gamertag: Conjurer

Rare items are DEFINETELY not to rare. Rare items are "rare" hence the name rare. Rare items are all the more fun if you are one of the few that have it. If everyone had rare items, they would be called "GOLD ITEMS" And with all the duping going on these days, rares are not as rare as one might think.

"Kill or be killed!"

Yeah, I'm a yellowboze and have yet to find a truly rare item. *sigh* it's true, money doesn't make a difference all that much sometimes, and in this game, jus' 'bout everyone is rich (if not in meseta, than in rares) I'd love to b able to actually find a rare n' say "Hey! I actually FOUND this!" Sportin' it around n' such. Ah well....anyone need mes?

PSO Assassin

I can't agree with you Gandalf! Rare items usually aren't good if you and and only a few others have them, because your weapon becomes the center of attention while playing in a game, and then people are waiting for you to die so they can steal it! Besides rare weapons are like status symbols, and I hate that, you're considered really cool if you have something ultra rare, and that's retarded. I mean it's not like we can help that our Section ID turns out crapy junk.

"Besides rare weapons are like status symbols, and I hate that, you're considered really cool if you have something ultra rare, and that's retarded."

Actually, I think the opposite of this is true. With all the duping going on, the first thing anyone assumes when they see an Ultra-Rare is that it's fake and you're a cheater. The same goes for being level 100, though the game has been out long enough now that the level 100 assumption is no longer logical.

XBL Gamertag: Conjurer

Well Jay i couldn't disagree more. 1st thing, if u have a rare rare item, u don't play with them in open games. You show them off to your friends and maybe once or twice in forest where u know your not gonna die. As for status...I like that if you have a rare item you are considered better...because rares are totally random...section id doesn't matter! And yes up on top of me(forgot your name) everyone does seem to think u dupe things if u have many rares.

"Kill or be killed!"