Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast

I just finished making new characters and transferring mags to my RAmarl. she's gonna get them estlla, then i will send them over to a character that actually has more than 5k in the bank x.x anyway...
    the interesting part. the colors ive chosen for the Ratis are Red, Blue, and Purple. *excited* Gawd, i sound like Ian. x_X;;

i'm planning on having a 5/145/50/0, a 5/135/60/0, and either another 5/145/50/0 OR a 5/100/50/45 (for my HUnewearl).

ive been raising a mag on my HUcaseal (lvl 50ish right now) and I had been playing for quite a while... it ended up getting friggin Golla. it now has estlla, golla, and pilla - no m&y. x_x i guess ill just use it for a melee fo, since they already have s/d 30... meh.

theres the blue rati... credit goes to dropslash for the pic

after these 3 are done im thinking about orange, mint green, and maybe a hot pink rati

cant find any pics of red or purple ratis. if anyone has them, i'd greatly appreciate you posting it. thanks.

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: TheAlmightyNewbie on 2003-10-11 10:30 ]</font>

Ooh!
    So I picked a blue mag to start a Rati with is a good choice! So pretty. MUst.... try.. to... raise... no... more... laziness....

On 2003-10-11 10:45, navi wrote:
    Ooh!
    So I picked a blue mag to start a Rati with is a good choice! So pretty. MUst.... try.. to... raise... no... more... laziness....
    Yeah, im thinking it would be good on my HUcast (when i start raising him, that is). my only rati right now is lime green and has shit stats (20/93/48/39). *sniff* hes all alone... my other rare mags are a white nidra (blah... he has a nice 15/135/50/0 though) and a grey diwari (not done yet, its either going to be 10/135/60/0 or 10/125/70/0)

Lesee...

I have a Yellow Nidra, White Rati, Orange Sato, Red Diwari, Red Rukmin...

I try to keep Def to 5, since I won't raise it enough to make any difference on Ult.

Yeah, im thinking it would be good on my HUcast (when i start raising him, that is). my only rati right now is lime green and has shit stats (20/93/48/39). *sniff* hes all alone... my other rare mags are a white nidra (blah... he has a nice 15/135/50/0 though) and a grey diwari (not done yet, its either going to be 10/135/60/0 or 10/125/70/0)
    Oh. Me loves Nidras. =D Mine is named Stingy and I only have one. I am now debating whether to make the new one a Nidra or Sato. ... I don't particularly like Sato actually, but just maybe for "I got one too!" things.

... Diwari... For the same kinda stats, I'd go for a Rukmin. Diwari are kinda... not very interesting. Ooh, all Driod mags? (seeing 0 mind)

On 2003-10-11 10:56, navi wrote:

Oh. Me loves Nidras. =D Mine is named Stingy and I only have one. I am now debating whether to make the new one a Nidra or Sato. ... I don't particularly like Sato actually, but just maybe for "I got one too!" things.

... Diwari... For the same kinda stats, I'd go for a Rukmin. Diwari are kinda... not very interesting. Ooh, all Driod mags? (seeing 0 mind)
    diwari goes awesome with the racast's blue/white outfit, which is what i have. i wouldnt put mind on a mag other than for a hunny/fo.

Stalfos - I want 5 def, but i usually screw it up.

Damn. they all reached level 10, then I realized I had died and lost 200k, so I had to restart. Oh well, they're level 12 now. I also found that I had another Kalki (Green) which is now level 21ish. My Diwari's level 170 too

Good boy. ;-P Rati are sexy.

Hmm... I don't personally have a picture of a red Rati, but I've seen one before... Maybe if you search this forum for Rati, you'll come across it? I think Shimarisu posted it.

I -have- a purple Rati, so I'll get a quick shot of it for you.

http://www.eccentrix.com/members/shawnachanx/rati.html

Watch out for popups, I don't get them because I have them turned off, but.

There's a purple Rati, and also a hot pink and pastel pink one.

PSUJP: Nai Calus, M. B. 176 FI 20 | Elly, F. N. 42 FT 5 Requiescat in pace.

On 2003-10-11 14:02, Ian-KunX wrote:
    Good boy. ;-P Rati are sexy.

Hmm... I don't personally have a picture of a red Rati, but I've seen one before... Maybe if you search this forum for Rati, you'll come across it? I think Shimarisu posted it.

I -have- a purple Rati, so I'll get a quick shot of it for you.

http://www.eccentrix.com/members/shawnachanx/rati.html

Watch out for popups, I don't get them because I have them turned off, but.

There's a purple Rati, and also a hot pink and pastel pink one.
    found it.

thanks a ton

http://homepage.ntlworld.com/pc.engine/arionrati2.png

so. fricking. awesome. @_@

i always envisioned the purple rati as more like the black rati... darker and more transparent... oh well, thanks for the pic . *still going to make it*

i want the light pink rati too...

and the black one.

i really want the mint one.

and the turqoise one.

and the light blue crystallish one.

grey's not too bad either.

i'm not a big fan of the yellow/gold/white ratis, but they're ratis...

maybe i will make a rati collection.

...18 ratis.

..........eeep.

*opens a rati factory*

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: TheAlmightyNewbie on 2003-10-11 14:26 ]</font>

If any post that talks about Rati, Ian-KunX is surely bound to show up. Back on topic I was thinking how hunter green Rati would look. I took a quick picture of one with sorta light blue or something I didn't keep it Rati. I took many pictures of every rare mag with one mag to see what I would want. So I wouldn't have to through the site trying to decide on what I want.

questionable color Rati