Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast
    PSO Assassin

right as some of u might know im recovering from a fsodX on my main chars (got one into v hard) but when this happened i started to play my FOnewm and he fastly became my new fave char, got him into v hard ad he could just use the fire:agni so i thought he was pretty cool, he was also 2 mag levels off a nidra (the scorpian, cant remember name) id found a paku paku, just needed a chao

i come off this site and decide to level him about 2 hours ago, and i turn on to see that not only has my pso data been corrupted but the mem card needs to be formatted, so i lose my soul calibur file aswell!!!!!!!! the only other save on that file >=( now i gotta start soul calibur again which sucks balls coz i think i only needed like 2 weapons or something to finish it (apart from costumes)

so now im almost to pissed to start AGAIN with another set of 4 chars, those were my 2nd highest and my highest after i corrupted with my main NINTENDO card

so please please tell me to play again, i love pso and have been in it since dc, but its sooooooooooooo starting to piss me off, has any1 else corrupted, started to recover then done it again on another card?

(sorry mods for swearing, im a tad annoyed after my 2nd corruption)

UPDATE: super monkey ball 2 was on the mem card too! =(

<insert custom title here>

It's easier to avoid FSODX on the Xbox.

PSO Assassin

i live in a woods in england, so no broadband for me.

and no bb means no x-box =(

shame tho, i bought my sister one a bit ago and they seem fun =)

Seriously, take a break from PSO for abit. Otherwise you're just going to get jaded and it's not going to be fun at all.

Take a break for abit, and then come back, ready to go again. =)
    Look, he did it again.

PSO Assassin

i think i might, but then ill be annoyed that my chars are low, i was just approaching ult again, my hucast (main char 1st time corruption, lvl 100) is about lvl 40 now, and he could prolly do with some levelling, but talim also needs her soul caliburs back =) and siegfried his black swordy flat ended thing, and i need to unlock monkey tennis too

soul calibur shall be my 1st thing, then pso. but i did love my FOnewm, was just getting so that i could cast the cool looking spells (well higher levels)
    id only just started getting to 4 slot frames too =

is there anyway some hacker type person on pso could cause my mem card to want yo format?

EDIT: 40 not 400 =)

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: -benjamin- on 2003-10-11 14:38 ]</font>

Pah throw the stupid game away, GOOO GOOO AWAY before it's too late like with all of us... poor of us obssesed with PSO... hehehe kidding, just take a break, i'm about to do it with all of my exams... X_x'

Luckily, I never had to go through that. And so I now have a char that's lvl151...
    What I've heard is the following:
    The only safe cards for PSO are the official Nintendo 59s. The effect you described where the card needs to be formatted can even occur with the 251... I heard it sometimes helps to pull it out without formatting and putting it back in. You will get effects similar to FSOD (without the X) but at least you will not have to start all over.
    Cards of other brands are not necessarily problematic, but the N-59 is the only one that seems to be guaranteed. So, when you start over, use that one.
    And on the ppl calling you names for having a lowlvl, ignore them. They are a$$holes. If it gets to much, go find a place with less of those...

Maybe the Gods have a greater purpose for you. Like an actual life.

Go on without us, for we are not worthy my son. Run, run and take opportunity by the hand, and never look back! *fades into wierd Dead Donoph mist*

Mercenary for Hire

On 2003-10-13 01:00, Superguppie wrote:
    Luckily, I never had to go through that. And so I now have a char that's lvl151...
    What I've heard is the following:
    The only safe cards for PSO are the official Nintendo 59s. The effect you described where the card needs to be formatted can even occur with the 251... I heard it sometimes helps to pull it out without formatting and putting it back in. You will get effects similar to FSOD (without the X) but at least you will not have to start all over.
    Cards of other brands are not necessarily problematic, but the N-59 is the only one that seems to be guaranteed. So, when you start over, use that one.
    And on the ppl calling you names for having a lowlvl, ignore them. They are a$$holes. If it gets to much, go find a place with less of those...
    Also another tip:
    Don't put other game files on your PSO memory card.
    From the experience of many it is known that the PSO file doesn't like other game files on her card
    And like the others said take a break and then come back if you want to.

I quit playing PSO! Well, I Tried to quit playing PSObut eventually I came back. Turns out that this game has an amazing hold other me, no other game is a repetive as PSO and yet I just can't get enough of this game.

I agree with Abdur take a break, time away from PSO will help you deal with your issues with the game ( FSODX ) and after I while you may begin to apreciate the game again.