Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Also another tip:
    Don't put other game files on your PSO memory card.
    From the experience of many it is known that the PSO file doesn't like other game files on her card
    And like the others said take a break and then come back if you want to.
    Really? *worries* Both my higher levels are on a card with bunch of other saves on it....

Dude, take a break. I did once. And when I come back it is still all addicting and good. Play some other addictive game for the moment. =D

Of course, the FSODX could be looked upon in a different light. Here's how a buddy of mine sees FSODX (though he doesn't describe it in so many words). When his card gets corrupted, he sees it as a opportunity to start anew. To experience the experience of gaining experience, all over again. How long has it been since you could level up in every third room? How long has it been since finding a Buster was exciting? Deal with your other issues, and come back to a new game, loaded with familiarity and fond memories.

Go team ph4il! 02/07/2016

The problem with me was that I finaly got online, but when I did, I played WAY too much, and now I'm lucky to even play it for two seconds. Which makes me wonder.... Why am I here on the PSO message boards if I don't play it anymore????

On 2003-10-13 14:53, Pastullio wrote:
    The problem with me was that I finaly got online, but when I did, I played WAY too much, and now I'm lucky to even play it for two seconds. Which makes me wonder.... Why am I here on the PSO message boards if I don't play it anymore????
    Evidently you're still addicted to the community.

Go team ph4il! 02/07/2016

I don't think so. I havn't been on this site for about three weeks or more even though it says I'm alwyas logged on. Hhhhhmmmmm.... Oh Well. I might as well start a new character on PSO while I'm at it.

Ben... I first got gc pso in december and played threw march...break till may and started again. and ended in july... im just kinda waiting for a server tahts free and pso 3 import..

On 2003-10-13 15:25, punkrazza wrote:
    im just kinda waiting for a server tahts free
    That isn't going to happen.

Noble Dragon Princess

It is not easy giving up, I tried but im still playing now, so start a new character and prove it to yourself that you can achieve your levels again. Trust me it is worth it becasue my character is 10Xs Stronger than my first and Second character

Uh..>> My HUnewearl is cuter.

Uhm...You should have tried deleting Guild Card File before reformatting, I heard several times that is the healing for it.

On 2003-10-13 15:47, Duela_Night wrote:
    It is not easy giving up, I tried but im still playing now
    You are that addicted? That's sad, you need to have someone lock your videogame system in a safe for 3 weeks that way you get off the addiction.