View Poll Results: which do u think will be better, Hunters or Arks.

im not sure if this has been made like 80 times

Voters
5. You may not vote on this poll
  • Hunters

5 100.00%
Page 1 of 6 1234 ... LastLast

which do u think will be better, Hunters or Arks.

im not sure if this has been made like 80 times, but from the first 2 pages i didnt find one... im pretty sure someone will say somethin about it anyway.

btw do u think arks will be funner to play as?? i think they will because u get to kill people with rappies!!! now even more degrading than being killed by a monkey named Gibbles, getting owned by a Rappy!!!

Hunters obviously have some new equipment so they will be fun to use cause u can use strategy to kill the rappies,hildebears, everyones favorite monster Del saber... and look good while killing them.. anyways which side will u choose

Funny how Hunters is the only option on the poll...

Anyway, a "better" class/type doesn't exist in a balanced game, but then again, we're talking about Sonic Team...

(I don't know why people don't get this, but funner is not a word)

ProTip: To damage your credibility, simply call any of the Phantasy Star games "massively-multiplayer."

On 2003-10-12 14:25, Kent wrote:
    Funny how Hunters is the only option on the poll...
    *searches site for 3 hours* I CAN'T FIND THE ARK BUTTON!!!! uuhhhh.... considering you can change from ark to hunter or vice versa from battle to battle (feel free to correct me if i'm wrong because i probably am) i don't think it matters

Through the Fire and Flames

erm, no you cant change form hunter to arkz anytime you want, that would defeat the object of choosing one in the first place.

He means outside of a battle, where you can change decks to a Hunter or Arkz deck, and vice versa.

ProTip: To damage your credibility, simply call any of the Phantasy Star games "massively-multiplayer."

Yeah, thanks for clearing that up for me.

*24 hours later....* I STILL CAN'T FIND THE ARK BUTTON!!!!!!!!! WHERE IS IT?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!

Lolita and I played a 4 player game. She and I were on one team, me and Ark and she was a Hunter. We found a strategy that works and we took down 2 Hunters easily without ourselves getting hurt at all since we blocked ourselves in with my monsters. I played defense and she played offense. Problem is, it took 45 mins. But we were low level and we took down two JP players more than 10 levels higher than us with better cards.

A well played Ark is something is really awesome I think.

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: Saladwood on 2003-10-13 14:39 ]</font>

On 2003-10-13 14:38, Saladwood wrote:
    Lolita and I played a 4 player game. She and I were on one team, me and Ark and she was a Hunter. We found a strategy that works and we took down 2 Hunters easily without ourselves getting hurt at all since we blocked ourselves in with my monsters. I played defense and she played offense. Problem is, it took 45 mins. But we were low level and we took down two JP players more than 10 levels higher than us with better cards.

A well played Ark is something is really awesome I think.

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: Saladwood on 2003-10-13 14:39 ]</font>
    I wouldn't know, I didn't get the demo. WHERE IN THE WORLD IS THE STINKIN ARK BUTTON?!?!?!?!

I cant find it either! O_O nnooooo! Aqua and Emerald are going to be ARKS!

ARKS 4 LIFE!

ARKS>j00 ( now watch i get the game and i suck as a ARK but rock as a HUNTER >_< )
    There's a lotta twin sabers I'll never get to use... I'm going to miss this game a lot... I need a cookie...