Page 3 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast

i think that the fun of the game is knowing that the reward for x^1000 hours of playing you might be able to find a good rare. just duping everything takes the fun out of it. it makes it so red boxes don't even matter anymore. people who actually find uber-rare stuff legitly are labeled dupers. the weps that used to be awesome (tj sword anyone??) are now worth as much as a $1 monopoly bill

have u people ever thought why they are named "RARES"???? they arent meant to be easy to find... if u dont know what "RARE!!" means then here is a cheap definition off the top of my head

rare- hard to find, not seen often

hope that sums it up for some people...

I play too much to post here much. Mman2000's Avatar

The reason people dupe is that they:

A: are too damn lazy to play the game the way it was meant to be played

B: suck so bad that if they played legit they couldn't beat a mothmant or a rag rappy on normal with a level 50 character.
    When the king acts like a badass the ace just sits back and lets him make a fool out of himself.

WTF! What the frell!

[quote]
    On 2003-10-12 17:17, StrongBad wrote:
    On 2003-10-12 16:25, Stevespeed100 wrote:
    ALso another thought. to make the double cannon you have to find the Lavis cannon and two synestas. THIS CAN TAKE A YEAR AND A HALF! OR MORE.

__________________________________________________ ___

I don't think it would take a year and a half. If you have a Redria and Oran Character in Ultimate it wouldnt be THAT hard.
    I have a Radria in ult for a long time and I haven't found any.

ya, when you least expect it, good rares will fall into your lap, a friend of mine has found a number of things, meteor cudgel, aura field, and a lot more, the aura field he happened to find while in ep2, about 2 and a half months ago, and he still finds good rares every so often, speaking of Agitos, I've found 3 of the 2001 model agito's with my fonewearl, while I was in Hard mode!, so its easily possible to find good things (albeit totally random when you will), you just have to really luck out basically

On 2003-10-13 09:23, Silhouette wrote:
    The absolute reason of all is simply because FSODX is something not to be taken likely, and they all wanna have a salvation army of thier own to go back to, when and if FSODX strikes.
    If that were the real reason we wouldn't have so many ppl bitching about it.
    And I would still be able to trade things that I now have to give away because it is too hard to find someone that wants to trade it... Cross Scar ayone?

I still rather use the weapons I found myself. Weapons that kill easy are Gee-Ey-Wai anyways.
    And I mean those 100% Hit weapons I see floating around.

what i meant is that these rares, are too rare, there is rare, and then there is WAY TO STINKING RARE FOR ANY ONE TO EVER COME BY OFFLINE FOREVER!
    just go read the ended theory forum

Another really good reason behind duping, is the junk rares. You know the DB's sabers, the 2001 Agitos, the Diska of liberators, kaladbolg, varista. i mean all except the agito no one uses these things. they all are to common
    also in the old version i look at the numbers all the stuff was more powerful
    that just ticked me off. big time!.

And I mean those 100% Hit weapons I see floating around.
    There is no way some one could ever find something with 100% hit.