Right, I am having some real problems setting up PSO so I can go online.I am using one network card/ one usb modem/ one bba. I have my USB cable modem plugged into the back of my PC via (you guessed it) USB. I have a network card in the back of my PC with a rj45 crossover cable going from the network card into my bba which is in my gamecube. My ISP is blueyonder and I know people online who also have this set up so i know it is possible. I have set up ICS (my operatiing system is windows 98SE) on my PC and on my gamecube have set the options to "automaticly obtain DHCP". However everytime i try to connect automaticly there is an error message about DHCP, if i type everything in manually there is some sort of DNS error, for a little more insight visit www.duo2000.pwp.blueyonder.co.uk/pso.htmlthis should show the error messages and the screens I'm getting. If I solve this I would be very greatful and any items you want I will give or try to find, I just want to get online! If any further information is needed please feel free to contact me on msn. Thank you.

PS I'm a newbie to the forum, but not to PSO ^_^

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: Duo2000 on 2003-10-14 12:58 ]</font>