Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

I was woking my FoNewearl through some quests in Ult, and started up Lost Bride. Very first room, with the teleporter, she gets stuck on the wall next to the door. So I chuckle a bit at the shut in, and continue the quest to the warp near the river of lava, where she reappears next to me. She gets stuck AGAIN, and this time doesn't reappear until the warp to the next level of the Caves. In Caves 2, she gets paralyzed by the first Lilly, which she was hugging as it danced. I continued the quest, and a few rooms later was finished. On Pioneer 2, her dress size has gone down significantly, and she ran through a grand total of maybe seven rooms, and never cast a spell! What a workout!

or she can just use slim fast

WTF! What the frell!

its scary.

LMAO... what if ST had made it more like lab. trial and you got a rating based on how much exercise she got?

if she didnt get any...

she would sit on you...

then EAT YOU! x_X;;;;;;;;;;;;

The man with 1337 in his serial number.

NPCs piss me off. Especially this one. Nothing makes me more mad then when NPCs get stuck. Except bits of jelly that get into peanut butter because some jerk off couldn't bother to use two different knives when making a peanut-butter and jelly sandwich. THAT pisses me off.

..you get pissed easily... =)

WTF! What the frell!

yeah.

at least NCP's pay you... eventually..

On 2003-10-15 18:41, ginko990 wrote:
    NPCs piss me off. Especially this one. Nothing makes me more mad then when NPCs get stuck. Except bits of jelly that get into peanut butter because some jerk off couldn't bother to use two different knives when making a peanut-butter and jelly sandwich. THAT pisses me off.
    Eh, I dunno, some of the NPCs aren't too bad. Donoph is actually useful, Sue isn't too bad, Elenor is fairly competent, Matha isn't utterly worthless... Elly is useless, but at least she doesn't die much. Cicil is a worthless load of lard, though. Rawr.

And jesus, what kind of idiots are these? Everyone knows you put the peanut butter on -first-. -Then- you do the Jelly. Christ.

PSUJP: Nai Calus, M. B. 176 FI 20 | Elly, F. N. 42 FT 5 Requiescat in pace.

WTF! What the frell!

On 2003-10-15 19:05, Ian-KunX wrote:
    On 2003-10-15 18:41, ginko990 wrote:
    Eh, I dunno, some of the NPCs aren't too bad. Donoph is actually useful, Sue isn't too bad, Elenor is fairly competent, Matha isn't utterly worthless... Elly is useless, but at least she doesn't die much. Cicil is a worthless load of lard, though. Rawr.

And jesus, what kind of idiots are these? Everyone knows you put the peanut butter on -first-. -Then- you do the Jelly. Christ.
    Donoph is amazing.