Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast
    Predator of all Evil

Everyone POst THe coolest PSO peopel in there opinion....

1. GAMBIT!!!!!!( I met him 2 days after I bought game this guy is a MAD cool)

2. Nevest ( i met him when he was just a weeee beginer hes cool)

3. Sheogorath ( he was Cool shit from the time i met him)

4. Last Utopia ( He will always lend a helpin Hand)

5. Talbaine ( just met him and he is hillarious ..ICE COOKIES)

6.Monkey ( Hes My brother And He IS Funny Shit)

7. Ayazami (THis guy is Also cool)

8. IceBlink ( Hes a kick ass playa)

I dont have my friends list up on the dc screen right now so i prolyl forgot liek the best people in pso .. im real sorry if i did just post it here and ill add u if i think u deserve it ..lol

hells yeah!! i know lotsa peeples!

Akumi - Sciler on pso world and a really cool girl with a nice booty! haha

Salena (aka ?, aka [tg] Melina) - really cool peep who i have been playin with for a while very skilled at fighting.

Kurisusama - my friend chris from the neighboring town, kinda new to it but still a nice guy, not gonna screw you over or anytin. help him out!

Ryo (aka other stuff cuz i dont remember other names) - he is my friend jesse from the neighborin town also and he is really cool, better skill then chris and nice guy.

hope this helps you out on finding cool peeples!!

Well, I posted a few before, but I've gotten the chance to play with more people now. So, here goes nothing.

Iceblink- wonderful guy, always willing to help.
    Akumi - funny as hell, still hope to play a
    game with ya.
    Mystique- cool, and helpful
    flyrobinfly- always willing to play again.

that's about it for now hehe

On 2001-03-31 02:39, kanyon wrote:
    Well, I posted a few before, but I've gotten the chance to play with more people now. So, here goes nothing.

Iceblink- wonderful guy, always willing to help.
    Akumi - funny as hell, still hope to play a
    game with ya.
    Mystique- cool, and helpful
    flyrobinfly- always willing to play again.

that's about it for now hehe
    *sneaks in with a microphone*

Who's better than Kanyon? Everyone! ^_^

Heh, kidding. ^_^ It was great to play with you! ^_^

I don't play open games anymore (for obvious reasons), so I'm always playing with my real life friends, and their friends. Here's my list--

Quinn Fox/Ryhs/Drama--My best friend of 7 years and THE coolest mo'fo around. When me, him, and Kevin (SieKensou) get together on PSO, it's a mad house of fun.

SieKensou/Nigel/I forget his Ranger's name--A good friend of Quinn's. I've only chilled with him in person a few times, but we play PSO together almost everyday. We have videogame-related chats/debates all the time. He's one of the only other people i've ever met that has played all the obscure old-school games.

Epyon/Blaze Star/Blade Runner--VERY cool guy. Always willing to go out of his way to help your new character level up, as well as pass along to you his extra equipment. Not very talkative, but he has some hillarious sayings hotkeyed.

Cybertrooper--Met him in person once but didn't really talk to him. We met on PSO through Quinn and Kevin. His HUcast with it's vast array of Mechguns is just pure destruction.

Apharmed--Another friend of Quinn's and Kevin's. GREAT guy to play PSO with. Like Epyon, he's always willing to help out the new guys. He used to set up open games where he would just GIVE out his extra stuff to newbies.

Guilty--One of the first people i've met on PSO since going online, and we've been tight ever since. I've met a lot of people that have met him and they all seem to not like the guy too much. For what reasons, I don't know. But in my book, he's one of the most helpful people around. I can't count the number of times where he'd help me out when a character was killed by the BSOD or whose items and money were lost due to disconnects.

Assigore--a friend of Guilty's. He always comes up with these funny names for his characters, and comes up with some pretty neat looking ones to boot. A great guy who it's always fun to go leveling up with.

Barracus--Great guy to game with and talk about the game industry with. I haven't played with him in AGES, but I look forward to gaming with him again soon.

That's about all i can think of off the top of my head. I've found that--for me--I have a lot more fun playing with the people I acctually know in real life. We can share all our inside jokes, poke fun at each other without anyone getting pissed ('cept for that BOTSMASTER crack, eh Quinn =), and just generally have a BLAST. I seriously think that NO ONE on PSO has as much fun as we do. A bold statement, yes. But if any of you guys were to witness one of our games in action, you'd be hard pressed to say otherwise. Our games are 100% pure fun, humor, and enjoyment. No harsh words. No hard feelings. No worries of theft. Everyone's always willing to help out. I can't express in words how great it is to play with these bunch of guys.

Predator of all Evil

Wow im surprised ne1 posted a reply cuz the secodn after i posted this some1 posted in the original cool people post and i felt liek a fucking looser ( i was to lazy to look for the other one so i amde my own lol) i felt liek teh biggest wannabee lol .... well thx for postin in a loosers post lol...

I am most definitly the coolest person ever on PSO. Here's my reasoning:

1. I never, ever panic. Never.

2. I can generally hold my temper, unless somebody really pushes me to extreme limits, by being a major asshole or incompetent.

3. I can shoot falz while he's locked onto me.

4. When I give my speech insturcting everyone to shoot falz while he's locked onto me my voice never waivers.

5. Enemies are frozen when I use weapons... with no freezing special attack.

6. I have a cold, uncarring heart.

7. My nickname in the top gun school was "iceman."

Nobody is cooler than me.

Mercenary for Hire

Hmm... I don't know that many cool people but there was the one that inspired me to be generous when i could (i gave someone 300,000 once and they said that it wasn't enough) I don't know their name but a thanks to them anyway - i should have accepted the shotgun... Lol, Sorry

A mention of Blank - one of the first people i talked with (sorry i lost track of you... not my fault i get on late sorry...)
    Chimp for being insane and casting with her foot
    Stan for lagging so much
    and some dude who traded me a suppressed pistol +40 for a photon claw

Uhh... Ok... No one thinks their cool...
    Me sorry...

Vash - great guy whos gettin me a buncha force rares and plays with a lowly force a lot.

Lord Aabaw - kewl guy, gave me a force wall, god/ability, and god/battle for free

ACE - replaced my stolen p-arms and is a nice guy too

Edition - dunno wut he did for me, but he's kewl n fun to play with.

Fina - funny one, let me try out her c-sorc too

zzottt - the CS guy and my main mode of transferring items between 3 characters

yea

Ice_ what's up thought you were gonna say me... here's my list:
    1. Cecil, [Peter = Great guy, helped me out first day I played PSO online, been playing with him every since. You're never on anymore man!
    2. DCMarine
    3. Khaotika
    4. MASH
    5. Elijah Nasir
    6. Ice
    7. Monkey (helped me fight Falz on hard with some lower levels)