Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast
    <insert custom title here>

My first FOrce was a FOmar,but I already had my first character(HUmar)at level 67 once I had started him. FOmars are the fighter class of the FOrces,however they get the lowest ATA of all other classes in the game.

The little one

I began PSO with a FOnewearl and have never regretted my choice. She's all squiggly and cute and deals massive amounts of damage with her Megid and simple techs.

Posted: 2003-10-17 08:25, anwserman wrote:
    In ultimate for me a FOnewm seems to deal more damage because of its natural boost to all Normal and Hard Attack spells. So if its damage you want go with him. FOnewearl has the highest mst but only boost to simple spells.
    Correct me if I'm wrong (which is entirely possible), but don't FOnewms only get a boost to RA techs? I've never played one for a long enough time to know and I can honestly admit to not really paying attention when people mention his boosts. *shrugs*

Correct me if I'm wrong (which is entirely possible), but don't FOnewms only get a boost to RA techs? I've never played one for a long enough time to know and I can honestly admit to not really paying attention when people mention his boosts. *shrugs*

I think it is both Gi and Ra.
    ... Everybody gets two boosts, it's only fair that he gets two too?

The answer is yes. FOnewms get boost to both GI and RA. Back to the topic at hand. If you insist on being a FO so much.... make it easy on yourself. Either get a FOnewearl or FOnewm. I would strongly avoid the other two as they are not meant for someone who has never played PSO before. Personally, I would go with the FOnewm for this "maximum punishment" you speak of. FOnewearl are great but you wont get "maximum punishment". You'll instead get "really really slow maximum punishment" killing one enemy at a time with your boost on simple techs. Up to you, just dont pick FOmar or FOmarl (for now).

I recommend FOnewearl simply because 95% of the time your Gi and Ra techs will be worthless while (with Fonewearl anyway) simple techs will drop everything in 1-2 hits.

Noble Dragon Princess

You will want to go with FOnewearl, Her defense Is high and plus her MST skills boost her Ra and Gi attacks, and at the most as the game progresses she will become a star on the battle field

WTF! What the frell!

just w8 til u get to a high level. Than beastlyness comes.

Svm Inimicus Mali

There are more multiple-part bosses than you'd think... any variant on the Dragon can be hit in most to all of its parts (depending upon the level of the Gizonde). Vol Opt stage two is also vulnerable to multiple hits, so Gizonde is a go there as well... so that means that the Dragon, De Rol Le, Vol Opt (both stages), Barba Ray, Gol Dragon, and Gal Griffon can all be hit for maximum damage with multitarget spells. Even though it looks like you're doing less damage, I've noticed a marked improvement in the time it takes to bring down a Dragon or Griffon when using Gizonde as opposed to the proper Simple Tech. That leaves, what, Falz and Olga? You can easily bring Laconiums, Adamans, and Zamiurans for those guys.

Even as early on as Normal Caves, the FOnewm does more damage. My legit, untwinked FOnewm was killing Evil Sharks instantly when he found a Gifoie lv1 disk around level 8. That might well go for any force, but I'm sure the boost to the spell helped.

I vote FOnewm!

Vol opt's second form is immune to tech amps.

K9 Da Ramar

Well, i recomend the fonewn bcus he has the ability 2 stand still and slowy regain TP. AVOID FOMARS until u r more used 2 the game