Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast
    Sorcerer of the Light and the Darkness

if you are new i recomend you a HU the FO is the suprem charachter any character can defeat a Force hua hua hua hua... yes i´m a force and my power is ilimited all say Force=Magic but if you train your force can transformate in the most powerfull battlemachine how... me, i pass days feed my mag find grinders and finally i can create a force with much power atack my favorite weapons are the "inferno basuka, grass assasin saber, double saber, the Justicie, slicer of assasin(for pass the mines easy you can use a slicer is a really cool weapon), god hands, and mi great mag sato fo level 199 (200 no, i need a cell mag heart of angel and i need a level ha ha ha)"
    weel we see

I decided to go for a FOnewm, got to lvl 5 . Considering Forces are the "advanced" player choice their not too hard! (compared to many other RPG's) although my low HP really sux, but thats the price i pay .

--Chaos--

p.s. Thanks for all of the advice

On 2003-10-17 15:38, --Chaos-- wrote:
    I decided to go for a FOnewm, got to lvl 5 . Considering Forces are the "advanced" player choice their not too hard! (compared to many other RPG's) although my low HP really sux, but thats the price i pay .

--Chaos--

p.s. Thanks for all of the advice
    YAY =D another FOnewm as main character =D ((does the happy dance)) Navi will be happy =)

Good choice. My first FO was a FOnewm, and I liked him. Very easy to use, just nuke everything in sight. ^_^ ...Then I killed him at L61 and made a RAmarl. >_> I'll make another FOnewm someday.

Ahh, the life of a Force... Eternally poor, struggling to make ends meet, and a tragic death at a young age from a horrible Fluid addiction. It's so sad... XD

PSUJP: Nai Calus, M. B. 176 FI 20 | Elly, F. N. 42 FT 5 Requiescat in pace.

Ahh, the life of a Force... Eternally poor, struggling to make ends meet, and a tragic death at a young age from a horrible Fluid addiction. It's so sad... XD
    Yes yess. I feel the pain. Last time I played with a new friend HUmar who dragged me to do Soul Blade on Ults, of course this is Mines in Ults its a death trap for my poor unprepared little FOnewm. So I react by tech tech and more tech. I finish Trifluids like they are ... erm, M&Ms. At the third visit to the shop for more fluids the HUmar said, "Dude, you abuse this stuff."

Yes. The tragic life of a FOnewm.
    ... But yay! =D Another FOnewm! Welcome to the world of eccentric-ness.

i vote for FOmarls or FOmars. They are deliciously hard. They encourage a mix of combat with magic, are a bit slower in battle animation than hunters and rangers, have low HP because they are forces, and have lower TP than the 'fluid addicts FOnewms and FOnewearls. A nice compromise to hanidcap all possible advantages. In fact i'd go FOmarl, so as not to get beneficial Gi-tech bonuses. This way you will learn how to play really well just to survive. Then if you play anything else you'd just remark how easy everything else is. =D

Also stick to wands, they are the most difficult weapon to use for melee combat. great learning experience.

And my useful advice for new players to forces: magic is your weapon, soften them up first before even attempting with your weapon.
    "Do you still think I'm scrumptious?" -- Rimururu, Samurai Showdown 4

1337 |-| /-\ (= |< |=- |>.

to raise the hp thats why they got hp materials in the game

It's goot to be... ADDICTED TO FLUIDS =D hehehe

BATMAN!!!!!!!!

I recently started a FOmar, got him to level 30. He hasn't run into bery many problems yet except that his magic isn't exactly that good but i am trying.

Offline FOrce Master

I say go FOnewm! I always compare the TP costs of different spells, so I can do more efficiently, and right now, my RaFoie is actually less TP than Foie..and does a little less damage though...but it looks sweet! 5 Rafoie is a lot better in a group than 20 regualar foies...

I am a FOnewm by the way...