Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Theres like a Mission were theres this Fomar Dressed in White.

Who is He? what is his Role? I also Belive that Kireek returns on a Quest?

that is CAL...in the Seat of Heart quest

CAL huh?

Hmm...

Does he has to do Something with CALUS and ELLY?

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: Break on 2003-10-17 13:20 ]</font>

yeah...hes calus...i think...

CAL the FOmar is the lab AI's incarnation in the VR Simulator (later in the quest projected by other computer terminals and even Elly's navigational system on her arm).

For the record, the lab AI is a (mostly) reconstructed version of the CALUS AI that Elly backed up, and brought back from the Mines in the offline quest, Knowing One's Heart. The full name is still CALUS, but Elly calls him CAL for short.

It might also be noted that there is not one, but TWO CALs. It seems the AI has a multiple personality complex. One CAL is in love with Elly, and wants to be with her. The other one (who, from all appearances would be considered, "Evil CAL"), doesn't experience this love for Elly, and DOESN'T want to be with her in any physical sense. "Evil CAL" wants to stop "Good CAL" from using the Mother computer in the East Tower to create a real body, so he can be with Elly. Don't get him wrong though, "Evil CAL's" motivation for this is reasonable. But you'll have to play Seat of the Heart to find out what it is. Unless someone else posts it. I've given enough spoilers already.

Go team ph4il! 02/07/2016

Thanks alot!

thats cool, So thats how Calus looks like?

no thats what his father looks like....well duh thats what calus looks like....

On 2003-10-17 13:44, Buuyon wrote:
    no thats what his father looks like....well duh thats what calus looks like....
    Well, for all we know, it -is- what his father looked like, or something similar to it. That would make some variety of sense, considering that one wouldn't think a computer would choose to manifest as a Force. Then again, Cal is obviously crazy if he actually wants to be human, so who knows. >P People in love do strange things. ^_^;

Speaking of the 'evil' Calus, anyone care to note which skin tone they used for him? He's been mentioned as having red/purple eyes, which would be face #4, and presumably they used either the lighest or second lightest skin tone, but I've never come across a screenshot with him that showed his face, just the 'good' Calus, and the face paint patterns for that face change dependent on the skin tone used(I named the computers I use after the AIs in PSO, and the one I use most is named Calus, so I've been working a bit on drawing a wallpaper image, and I feel like putting the 'evil' one in there too, but I'm anal and like to get the details right)

PSUJP: Nai Calus, M. B. 176 FI 20 | Elly, F. N. 42 FT 5 Requiescat in pace.

WTF! What the frell!

I have a fomar with really long hair and wears pink. I just found him yesterday.

you found him????