What does it or whatever it gets turned into DO?

EGA Warrior
    In the loney shadows of Oakhurst, California.

Nothing. You give it to Gallon, and he pays you your reward. That's it.

There is a ???? Stone you can aquire, which you can tekk to turn into a Rakonan Stone. If you get that.. just hold onto it (not like you have a choice) until Rappy Holiday comes out. If you complete the Rappy side-quest in that, you can trade it in for a weapon or armor. On the DC, you got a Heart of Pounm - but since that's findable in Ep I & II, you'll probably get something else this time around. No idea what it will be though.

yea that Rikkoan(srrry for spelling) so where would i use it on say the Halloween rappy quest

Nice you can get some new stuff...I need to find some more time to play.

EGA Warrior
    In the loney shadows of Oakhurst, California.

You don't. That's an actual quest called "Rappy Holiday" where the Rappys throw a festival in Forest 1. There's several minigames to you can play - like "Find the Rappy Brothers", "Motorcycle Challenge", "GlowBall Racing", and "GlowBall Catch". There's also a Rally - where you must complete each of the mini-games to get tickets. If you get all 4 tickets, you get a friendship fragment which allows you to access Forest 2 and complete the quest.

Those Friendship Fragments you find for beating Gallon's Treachery inperfectly - they can be used as an instant pass to Forest 2. On the other hand... if you have a Rakonian Stone, you can complete a different sidequest in which you take items back and forth to trade between Rappys. The final Rappy will give you access to a terminal where a HUnewearl appears and exchanges your Rakonian stone for some sort of armor or weapon.

personally i'd bet on yet another colour ring.

Me 2. Is not like they have much more to give than coloured rings... Maybe black since is a quite special one.

The thing is that the Hunewearl in Rappy Holiday was argumentally involved with the Heart of Poumn. Maybe they should change the NPC

For that reason I think there's a high chance the HUnewearl will still come out to give you the Heart of Poumn.

Also ST didn't even remove the version 2 way to make the striker of chao.