Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Okay, I know you Legits are angry at Dupers because we copy items but I have a few things to say about your hostily towards us. Some Dupers are really nice and help out new people if they ask for it. Dupers can be jackasses at times and if they are, just leave the game. I am a duper, but I only dupe for my friends and if some1 needs a dupe. I'm just sick and tired of reading this post with all these, dupers are stupid posts. Duping is just a glitch, it's not a hack. People who FSOD-X, the hackers, those you should be angry towards, though the same thing with dupers can relate to some hackers. This is only my view on it. A duper might have hurt you in some way that made you all hate them, but before you sterotype us, take a sec to think about the good ones.
    Remember, these are my own veiws and I could care less if you think I'm a asshole. I just wanted to tell you that not dupers all are bad.

Hm....the title says, "Dupers and hacksers are all bad." Its not supose to be that lol, its aren't bad. ^_^'

LOL
    misleading topic title

Yes......it was a mistake......^_^'

WTF! What the frell!

I agree with you 100%. Except for the title.

EGA Warrior
    In the loney shadows of Oakhurst, California.

Some Dupers are really nice and help out new people if they ask for it.
    Handing out trick gear to noobies is NOT helping them. You're only making them dependant on dupes to play the game. Early on, they plow through levels.. and then when they get to Ultimate.. they're lack of skill and teamwork really shows.

If you (or anyone) want to help a newb.. teach them how to play the game - don't let their items play for them.

WTF! What the frell!

yeah I agree with that. I made it to lv125 before i started duping. Because thats when I first got online.

On 2003-10-22 12:34, LittleWizardRyu wrote:
    Okay, I know you Legits are angry at Dupers because we copy items but I have a few things to say about your hostily towards us. Some Dupers are really nice and help out new people if they ask for it. Dupers can be jackasses at times and if they are, just leave the game. I am a duper, but I only dupe for my friends and if some1 needs a dupe. I'm just sick and tired of reading this post with all these, dupers are stupid posts. Duping is just a glitch, it's not a hack. People who FSOD-X, the hackers, those you should be angry towards, though the same thing with dupers can relate to some hackers. This is only my view on it. A duper might have hurt you in some way that made you all hate them, but before you sterotype us, take a sec to think about the good ones.
    Remember, these are my own veiws and I could care less if you think I'm a asshole. I just wanted to tell you that not dupers all are bad.
    If I could stick this in MY SIG. I would.
    Miranda F Newman Fighter (PSO2: NG) Ship 2
    ~Past Characters~
    DC PSO: Silhouette HUnewearl 100 » 102 (Ver.2)
    GC PSO: Silhouette HUnewearl 161 :: Za'leshea FOnewearl 172
    PSU: Eternia F Beast FF15 Lvl142(PC) :: Elemia F Cast GM20 lvl174(360)

old school fanatic

On 2003-10-23 04:11, _Sinue_ wrote:
    Handing out trick gear to noobies is NOT helping them. You're only making them dependant on dupes to play the game. Early on, they plow through levels.. and then when they get to Ultimate.. they're lack of skill and teamwork really shows.

If you (or anyone) want to help a newb.. teach them how to play the game - don't let their items play for them.
    I couldn't have said it better myself. Handing out dupes to new players is not being benevolent, it's just recruiting one more member to your cause.

Cant get enough of that wonderful Muff

On 2003-10-22 12:34, LittleWizardRyu wrote:
    Duping is just a glitch, it's not a hack. People who FSOD-X, the hackers, those you should be angry towards.
    First off, FSOD-X isnt done by "hackers". FSOD is a program glitch, just like duping. FSOD can be done to others by anyone who knows how to change language setting.

FSOD-X is when FSOD occurs during a save, hmmm how hackers come in to this at all, I dont know.

Im MOST cases, when a hack, gets released, Fuck it, IN ALL cases when a hack is released, Its not because of some crazy hacker out to fsod someone. When a hack is made widely available it is because someone with great skill has trusted someone with a crafted item, "a hack". This so called trusted person then goes round saying how 1337 they are as they have a certain hack, they then dupezor the hell out of the item till every fucker has one.

The point in this is, the blame doesnt lie in the hacker, the blame lies in the duper. Let me just add some more.

Of course all dupers arent asses, I know many, and have duped in the past. The ruined state of pso is because of the people with a selfish Ill play this game how I like, people on the internet arent real and dont have feelings, type attitude. Those people make up about 3% of the population. Yes, Im guessing the figure is THAT big.

Pso has come to a point where, sigh, we all need to settle down with about 10 people we can trust and play without worry. Let the people who we complain about, get bored of the game and piss off to everquest or something.

To sum it up, everyone is unique and different its stupid to classify someone as a DUPER, A HACKER, or A LEGIT.(Yes I know I juust wrote a whole lotta shit doing just that, It was the only way of explaining).

Lets just all settle down and go hunt hallo rappys and do some ttf

Btw thers an edit button that lets you edit your post AND topic title