Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

What have you found, when it comes to rares, im having trouble finding the simplist of rares (photon claw, sbeats). Another question, any YBOZE ppl find a mag cell? The section ID guild says we can find cell 502... corfirmation please? Thanks

Well I gave up on my YB about 200 hours ago, and he is close to 200 hours himself. Never seen a Mag Cell, found around 4 Photon Claws with him, and around 5 Double Sabers.

I WANNA HEAVENS PUNNISHER!

Rappy Hunter

I found mag cell 502 once with my Yellowboze XvBASARAvX. I was at level 40, and first time in V-Hard mode online. I recieved the cell in Forest 2, from a Hildebear. It was the best rare I ever recieved because it made my mag into a Soniti, which makes ya invincible when you are at low HP or when you're about to fight a boss.

Defender of the World of Light

I am a Yellowboze, and I haven't found anything good. Although I do tend to get quite a few "Hell" items.

Monkeys are really Chimps in disguise.

Yellowboze finds a lot of meseta.

Also, you probably didn't find the photon claws and double sabers from your ID. The ID depends on who makes the game (or the current leader, Im not sure). So you could be yellowboze and finding items that normally appear with a Oran ID.

the reason you are finding hell weapons is cause... yellowboze is hell!

I have two Yellowboze characters:

A 34th level FOnewmarl, and a 33rd level RAmar.
    Funny thing is, I don't run across a lot of meseta with either character, but did manage to find a S-Beats arm in Hard mode online (I did start the game), with the Force.
    The Ranger has found nothing of value, even ordinary weapons with basic attributes are hard to come by.
    I have found quite a few materials though, even on normal mode.
    I really don't expect to find much till I hit the 50s anyhow - this seemed to be the rule for most of the characters I have tried out, even Skyly's and Greennills.

Xeku

Ahem, I did find them with Yellowboze, didnt know anyone can make a game for me offline.

Speaking from my own personal experience, Yellowboze is a pretty bad ID if you're hoping to find interesting items. My original character was a Yellowboze (R.I.P.), and the best thing she found was five Double Sabers (all offline in Mine 1 on VH dropped by Gillchics), a Photon Claw (online in Cave 2 dropped by a shark - not sure which kind), and a Sting Tip (Ruins ?, though I'm not sure if this was on or offline - so it's possible I was on a team with a different ID). After playing her for 250 hours I was rich beyond my wildest dreams, had all the stats except luck maxed out (considering a MAG with 20/70/40/70), and found level 15 disks for almost everything except Grants and Megid. It's not a bad ID in a general sense, but your odds of finding anything really interesting are quite low.

I recently restarted this character as a Viridia ID (added a space at the end of her name) and I've got to tell you that Viridia is ten times better (again, this is from personal experience). I'm finding God/? attachments like crazy, high level disks including Grants and Megid (the highest I found with Yellowboze was level 5 on both - I just found a Grants 10 and a Megid 14 the other night), Luck and other materials up the yin yang, and so on. So far it's the best ID out of the five I've used. Time will tell if I find anything really, REALLY good.