...for "memberating".

I hate newbies and they piss me off. Some wacko has to come barging into the forums and think they own the place and then my grumpy ol' self comes in and brings them back to earth by saying that there's another human being on the other end reading your two-lettered thread title which is a Pok?n thread in a PSO forum (I'm not kidding...I was acting forcibly; and yes, I admit it).

No offense, but once when I was a mod, it stuck to me. I'm not trying to be above authority (as said in my suspension notice), I'm just trying to set people straight. It's instinct, and I can't help it, just like my...uh...hentai collecting, I suppose. (Bad example, but you know what I mean.) I don't want to be a mod, I just want to help.

Seriously, though, you either use some friggin' common sense and adjust yourself to the forum environment or read the fucking rules and act straight before I send you to Deadly friggin' Joy (don't ask).

Then again, we see all of the rediculous people and their actions today... -_-

Anywho, this ban is temporary, in case you fanboys who create those inane polls wanted to mail bomb the mod who put this on me (he's a friend...if YOU'RE a friend). I don't give a damn; I'm done with PSO and I can leave that damn forum when I want to.

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: Reenee on 2003-10-24 22:02 ]</font>

I know how that is. It's worse when you're a former Admin(like me) though. You tend to overdo it, forgetting what your place is. LOL.

On the what is more accuratly called member moderation. I think that is the stupidiest rule ANY board can come up with.(I don't recommend board rants btw). I mean mods and memebers work together right? So whats so bad about a MEMBER helping out when the said mod isn't around at the time. There isn't a need to *create* a blockade(or barrier of responsibility if you will) between members and mods.
    Miranda F Newman Fighter (PSO2: NG) Ship 2
    ~Past Characters~
    DC PSO: Silhouette HUnewearl 100 » 102 (Ver.2)
    GC PSO: Silhouette HUnewearl 161 :: Za'leshea FOnewearl 172
    PSU: Eternia F Beast FF15 Lvl142(PC) :: Elemia F Cast GM20 lvl174(360)

Memberating will soon be going into the Dictionary. Such a luscious word.

Strangly, most people tend to overdo it slightly when they first get the job (mod)
    Have you counted the locked topics from Bit, Guntz, and Abdur when they first became mods ?!
    (no offense if you're reading this)

As of now, I'm a mod at another forum, and I edit the fanfic section...
    no flamewars ... I just fix typos ...

but if you didnt, the world would end.

Yeah, you gotta find a happy-medium when it comes to modding. If you're new to it, you gotta get the hang of what does and doesn't require a lock. More of a "settling in" sort of thing.

And on the other hand, helping out the forum usually isn't a bad thing, the more people that help report threads and users that break the rules, the easier it is for the staff to get in and take care of it quickly. And at the same time, you should'nt tell the staff how to mod or what needs modded, you more or less let them know that you see something that should be looked at, and why. Just don't get upset if they feel it doesn't require any modding at the moment.
    Look, he did it again.