The Realest Mofo In Pso

Im gonna be online soon and looking for a clan to roll wit....post a reply if you have a legit clan lookin for members...oh and a sign on bonus (rare wep) would be nice to...haha thnks...btw im a lvl 52 ramar...only got photon drops, a mahu (whatever that is, its a force wep im lookin to trade)...couple db sabers, diska of liberator, and a sumthing of assasin...sort of like a diska...they all kinda suck...oh and a soul eater....

WTF! What the frell!

whats legit? jk go to the team center and see who boasts about being legit.

Your Friendly Neighborhood Force

Well may I suggest the Twilight Knights? I'm one of the two administrators, so I have the power to ask you to join, lol. We're always looking for decent people to play with, and if you'd like to join us, just send me a PM with info about what other characters you have, where you usually hang out, what time zone you're on (trust me, it helps when scheduling events, lol) and just a bit of info about what kind of person you're like in and outside PSO (for example, outside PSO I'm a big Christian guy (and I still am inside) and inside PSO I'm a big support Force for the team). Also, I believe most of our team is legit, and those who do dupe do it strictly for backing up any items (trust me, they're nice people, and they wouldn't ruin the game by duping stuff like that). Oh, and to let you know, we usually don't get on PSO much during the school week, so we usually chat on AIM during the evenings just to take a break from homework or whatever. Hope to talk to you later! ^_^ (By the way, I'm sure we could round up a nice weapon for you. Tell me something reasonable you'd like in your PM ).

right here kid join me i am a new up and coming clan and i am allie with thosenother two TK and FHP1.