Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    Rappy Hunter
    That little house down the corner in Florida

I've been noticing that alot of items getting banned are God/Blabla items.

ie; God/Tech, God/HP++, God/TP++, etc...

I got the game like... about a week ago, and my girlfriend got an item from a friend of hers. She found something better, so she passed it on to me.
    This item is called "God/Battle".

I'm fairly new to the PSO world (literally, not this website. ), and I haven't gone item searching or anything on the web to find out what's what. So if someone could please tell me if this item's legit or not, so I can be happy and keep it, or dump it before I get kicked for no reason.

Thankee

The most beautiful girl in the Gurhal System

Yup yup the God/Battle are a real deal! At least I'm real sure. I found a devil/battle myself. I have seen God/Battles++, and I'm willing to bet they are fake, but regular God/Battles are real.

They are way cool. You probabily know this, since it says so in the item description, but they boost your attack speed quite a bit. In time we may get luck enough to latch on to a couple of 'em. In which case we'll be blurs!

Oh and by the way, I tested for myself to see if God/Battles stack, HELL YA THEY DO! Now I just need to find some of my own.

Ducky Loving Freak

If some 1 gives you a fake items doesn't it say...(ill just use the name....sallyjoe)
    SallyJoe has deleted a item?
    If there is a girl with the name sallyjoe,i wasn't talk about you lol.
    Doesn't it do that now?

d to the ios p to the adre

heh Mina your RAcaseal looks exactly like mine. I wish they could have given droids another thing to change so there wouldnt be so many running around that look the same.

Ducky Loving Freak

Yah know how you pic the colour hair,like you program it or w/e,they sould use that for the droids out fits,that way there always different

I'M SORRY IF I OFFEND ANYBODY.
    BUT THE TRUTH ABOUT LEGIT AND NON-LEGIT ITEMS IS THAT YOU REALLY CAN'T TELL.
    GOD/BATTLES CAN BE DUPED JUST AS ANY
    ITEM IN THE GAME.
    SO YOU'RE JUST GONNA HAVE TO "REALLY"
    TRUST THAT PERSON THAT'S GIVING YOU AN UBER RARE OR WHILE IN TRADE.
    YUP. IT'S A DUPED WORLD OUT THERE....

Well your right of coarse zan. The only way you can tell if an item is legit or not is if you find it yourself. But I think what Jinsoku was wondering about was items that were hacked. Certain items that exist out there simply don't drop....ever! They don't actually exist at all. An example would be a level 999 mag, or God/HP++. These items were created by some geek with a code hacking device. I think that is what he was wondering about God/Battle. He was asking if it was one of those types of hacked items, not wheither it was a dupe or not.

i have a god/battle, i traded for it a while ago.

the thing is that it doesnt seem to always work...sometimes it's not working for sure, my hunter swings his sword extrememly slow, but if i re-equip the god/battle he speeds up to normal speeds.

anyone else had this problem?

btw - i've had a chance to use 2 god/battles simultaneously the effects were that either it didnt do anything or they seemed to cancel each other out and return my character to standard speed.

maybe that's because my god/battle was a hack/dupe, who knows...

MY ANALYSIS DOES POINT TO HACKED ITEMS AS WELL. SORRY IF MY MESSAGE WAS MISLEADING (I DID KINDA USE ALOT OF THE WORD "DUPE"..)

AS FOR THE GOD/BATTLE:
    "BATTLES" SPEED-UP THE ATTACK ANIMATIONS.
    ex: YOU'RE HITTING A BOOMA BARE HANDED
    AND IT TAKES .5 SECS W/ A BATTLE EQUIPPED
    INSTEAD OF THE USUAL 1 SECOND.
    NOT:RUNNING AT 100MPH IF YOU HAVE IT EQUIPPED.

I HAVE A DEVIL/BATLE MYSELF AND HAVE
    NOTICED THAT I DO GET FASTER WHEN HITTING BADDIES.

IF YOU SAY YOU'RE SLOWER WHEN EQUIPPED WITH ONE THERE IS DEFINITELY SOMETHING WRONG WITH THAT BATTLE.

Hmmmmm...thats strange forge. I have heard that before though. Were unequiping and re-equiping the battles have an effect. I seem to be under its influance all the time I have it equiped, but after I heard that, I am in the habbit of shuffling them from time to time. I heard whenever you have to equip a new item you should shuffle your battles. And about the stacking, I hooked up with a character who has two Gods. I had my Devil and one other God from someone else. I stuck all 4 in my armor and I was a blur. No doubt about it.