View Poll Results: I recently made a post saying that I was avoiding Antares 8 because of the jerks that seemed to be p

Voters
12. You may not vote on this poll
  • Antares 8 is worse

9 75.00%
  • Vega is worse

3 25.00%
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Hybrid View

I recently made a post saying that I was avoiding Antares 8 because of the jerks that seemed to be populating it now... I have set up base elsewhere now, in a quiet [yet quite popular] new area... Over the week end I thought I would return to Ant 8 to see if it had changed, and also compare it with Vega [a place I hadnt visited for months and always a source of bad press]. I was ammazed [not really... bit of hyperbole there] to discover that Vega had far less "jerks" than Ant 8... so has Ant 8's popularity made all the ***holes migrate over and is this escalation of idiots going to cause many people to leave PSO? I used to be of the opinion that people just moved about ships when idiots started ruining ships, but with the recent and cruel destruction of Polaris 1 the response to those actions has been a mass exodus of EU players. The vote is just a little fun, but what's your thougts on this matter?

you know... that big button twice as high as all the other keys on your keyboard... its name is "enter". it also shows an arrow sometimes.
    please, for the peace of all living beings... use it. once or even twice...

or, to say it in other words: noone would like to swallow a whole steak at once. and i guess you neither.

for the poll... both. i dont enter both for various reasons.

On 2003-10-28 03:21, rena-ko wrote:
    you know... that big button twice as high as all the other keys on your keyboard... its name is "enter". it also shows an arrow sometimes.
    please, for the peace of all living beings... use it. once or even twice...

or, to say it in other words: noone would like to swallow a whole steak at once. and i guess you neither.

for the poll... both. i dont enter both for various reasons.
    I apologise... I should have make my text a little easy for people who are unable to read more than 5 lines of text at any one time.

[Ooh paragraph] Many thanks for drawing that to my attention

you know...
    i am also able cut someones belly open for the guts to pour on the floor, but i dont do that very often either.

same goes with reading whole sheets of paper with text consisting of one single paragraphs. i have to do that at uni all the time you know? so i dont want to have to do it here as well.

so watch the fuck what you're intimating.

Lmao... ok run along now!

Vega certainly doesn't seem too bad these days. There are a few spammers who really need to be banned that are trying to ruin some of the ships. I know deneb is being hit hard in that way.
    I've never cared whether sonic team stopped people from cheating, but at least they could ban people who are clearly just spammers. <sheesh> It's really detracting from the game.

I played on Vega and Antares, for a short time only. I went back to my EU hole. EU-short in supply, many legits. On the EU, we are VERY spread out. There isnt one block but we spread out into little clusters. Much more chance of finding a legit game on EU.

The only reason Polaris 1 is *still* dead, is the lack of TTF on that ship.

I don't know a single EU player who isn't TTFing all freaking day. Myself included. Yes, the majority of EU players are now on Vega. But many are also on Antares. The majority on Vega does not make Vega better - did you know the biggest scourge of Polaris was a group of French FSODers who were easily worse and more persistant than anyone on Vega/Antares? They are likely on Vega now.

Now, I go to Vega with new charas I want to level up on TTF, because I don't want to inflict the Level-40-RA-on-vhard on my friends, it'd be VERY rude to do it on the Japanese ship where playing etiquette is a MUST, and many people on Antares are still legit, still viable players who I don't want to piss off. People of Vega in my experience, do not give a damn. They are children who cannot play the game. My level 40ish RAmar runs around reviving level 60+ forces who don't S/D. Level 100+ charas enter the game on v hard to show off their uber weaps, then die constantly (unable to play on ult at all). Level 120 HUnewearls can't cure you if paralysed, because their anti is under level 3 (actually happened). Kids spam asking for weaps the whole game. I have to buy them moons at Falz (if they ever get there, most get bored and quit the game WAY before). This is indicative of MOST of Vega. Certainly not most of Antares, most people who I play with with my level 157 FOmar are legit. That is, random legits who just enter my game. The only legit games I can get on Vega are the clearly marked ones.

In conclusion the lobbies might be a pain in the arse (and that is MOST Antares lobbies - there is however an excellent one that I will not divulge the whereabout of here). But the GAMES indicate that Antares is a far better place. You think those spammers and FSODers ever actually bother to enter a game?

- Shimarisu

Like we did from Puck 7 to Miranda 5, Its time to move from Anatares 8 to somewhere else. Might I suggest a JP ship?

Why do you guys put your meeting place on a public forum? It just makes it easier for the people you are trying to flee from to track you down. Why don't you guys organize a mailing list and put together a gathering ship?

I didn't know it was possible for a player to cause FSODs on the GC version. When did that start?