Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: ..

To all of you out there making topics asking for help on rather you are legit of not, let me just say this. Being legit and being a duper doesn't make you what you are. It's how you present yourself to people.

Those things should not matter...

Do you love PSO? No?

Yea..you do. It's why you paid so much money for it. You'll play what you love right? FF..hello??

Legits..dupers..

In the end it's all the same. You get the same weapons. You fight the same enemies. Sonic teams pprimary intention with PSO was to promote cooperation, interaction, and well commitment. Harmony. Now I'm not making any sense.

Guess I'm just out of reasoning with all this.
    Miranda F Newman Fighter (PSO2: NG) Ship 2
    ~Past Characters~
    DC PSO: Silhouette HUnewearl 100 » 102 (Ver.2)
    GC PSO: Silhouette HUnewearl 161 :: Za'leshea FOnewearl 172
    PSU: Eternia F Beast FF15 Lvl142(PC) :: Elemia F Cast GM20 lvl174(360)

On 2003-10-30 12:39, Silhouette wrote:
    To all of you out there making topics asking for help on rather you are legit of not, let me just say this. Being legit and being a duper doesn't make you what you are. It's how you present yourself to people.
    Think I'm gonna start a thread asking for help on determining whether I'm an asshole or not...
    Oh, never mind. Already know the answer...

In the end it's all the same. You get the same weapons. You fight the same enemies. Sonic teams pprimary intention with PSO was to promote cooperation, interaction, and well commitment. Harmony. Now I'm not making any sense.

Guess I'm just out of reasoning with all this.
    No you're not. I've had a few games where the harmony was almost tangible. It's those rare moments that make my day.
    (Not that the absence of such a moment ruins everything. But when it occurs, almost nothing can ruin it anymore)

WTF! What the frell!

We need to have this war tho because otherwise this forum would be empty. But if we could post cheats then we could stop the war but until then battle on.

On 2003-11-01 08:58, PABLOparavida wrote:
    We need to have this war tho because otherwise this forum would be empty.
    It's not a war. Nobody's dead, except that freak who comitted suicide after duping the Nei's Claw.

And let it be empty then.

And the problem isn't hacks/dupes, it's a lack of respectful players.

Here we go again...

On 2003-11-01 17:45, Olga-Rappy wrote:
    On 2003-11-01 08:58, PABLOparavida wrote:
    We need to have this war tho because otherwise this forum would be empty.
    It's not a war. Nobody's dead, except that freak who comitted suicide after duping the Nei's Claw.

And let it be empty then.

And the problem isn't hacks/dupes, it's a lack of respectful players. A war is "A state of open, armed, often prolonged conflict carried on between nations, states, or parties."

Somebody commited suicide after duping the claw!? AHHHHH!

Acceptance and cooperation is key. One will never know the depths of another if that person is misjudged based an how to play a game.
    Miranda F Newman Fighter (PSO2: NG) Ship 2
    ~Past Characters~
    DC PSO: Silhouette HUnewearl 100 » 102 (Ver.2)
    GC PSO: Silhouette HUnewearl 161 :: Za'leshea FOnewearl 172
    PSU: Eternia F Beast FF15 Lvl142(PC) :: Elemia F Cast GM20 lvl174(360)

Sorry, but if a dupe user joins a game I immediately throw up a wall. I stereotype because in this game the stereotype (as I've found personally) is 99% right. 99% of characters are HUmars. 99% of HUmars are cheaters. 99% of cheaters are total morons. So if you fit one of these criteria I immediately assume you're a moron until you proove otherwise.
    May sound harsh, but I've found that rejecting everyone right off the bat and then seeing if I'm wrong is a much better situation than assuming everyone is great and then getting let down.

... Unfortunately my best friend (who only played the game once and NEVER got online) is that 1% legitness...

...Somehow, I'm going to put you in that 99% of people you were talking about, is that o.k.?

While there are some good and not so good ideas presented here, I just want to say God Damn, Bogus, would you get rid of that nasty ass signature of Sephiroth already?!