Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

First, to get a S-rank weapon, you need to pass c-mode online. What is c-mode, is it hard, and are more people good? Plus if i got a S-rank weapon, what should i name it and give it?

And about the armor, is there such an armor that gives you "healing traps" for an android?

Thx

Let me ask this also. Is it possible to pass challenge mode solo and still get an S?

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: chantez131313 on 2003-11-01 18:36 ]</font>

Challenge mode is a different mode like battle mode. There are 9 C-Mode stages which take you through all of Episode 1. You don't have to do it all at one time though. You have to beat it all in under 7 hours. As for the armor question, there are no healing traps at all.

Get S-Rank mechguns, and call them LEGIT. Then get King's on them.

Well, i could, but ill think ill pass.

Well, if you are an Android Hunter I highly suggest going for the SWORD and adding Jellen on it, I don't know of any other way to make offline Ultimate Seabed a lot easier.

A name ? I named mine ILLUSION, so you don't pick the same name. Name it what you think sounds cool. I'd like LUNATIC SWORD, SHINING SWORD, ELVEN SWORD, GEHENNA SWORD, VARION SWORD, SERAPHIC SWORD, ABYSS SWORD, INFERNO SWORD, HELLFIRE SWORD, DAMASCUS SWORD, BERSERK SWORD, FRENCH SWORD , SKY SWORD, GOLGOTHA SWORD, STEEL SWORD, STARDUST SWORD, ENERGY SWORD, ARK SWORD, ELEMENT SWORD, CHAOS SWORD, ULTIMATE SWORD, SONIC SWORD, COSMIC SWORD, NEGATIVE SWORD, JUSTICE SWORD, PHOTON SWORD, LUSTER SWORD, DEMON SWORD, FAIRY/FAERIE SWORD, BIGGORON SWORD, MASTER SWORD, DARKSIDE SWORD, SOUL SWORD, LAVIS SWORD, GIGANTIC SWORD, AURA SWORD, MIST SWORD, HEAT SWORD , HEAVENLY SWORD, MOON SWORD, ANGEL SWORD, METROID SWORD, GRAVITY SWORD, SHADOW SWORD, MADMAN SWORD, SORROW SWORD... nothing more comes to my mind, I should stop Shining Force III...

Or just give it your name, lol.

But remember, no more than 8 letters, no numbers, spaces, hyphens, dashes or whatever.

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: Kefka on 2003-11-01 18:42 ]</font>

On 2003-11-01 18:41, Kefka wrote:
    Well, if you are an Android Hunter I highly suggest going for the SWORD and adding Jellen on it, I don't know of any other way to make offline Ultimate Seabed a lot easier.

A name ? I named mine ILLUSION, so you don't pick the same name. Name it what you think sounds cool. I'd like LUNATIC SWORD, SHINING SWORD, ELVEN SWORD, GEHENNA SWORD, VARION SWORD, SERAPHIC SWORD, ABYSS SWORD, INFERNO SWORD, HELLFIRE SWORD, DAMASCUS SWORD, BERSERK SWORD, FRENCH SWORD , SKY SWORD, GOLGOTHA SWORD, STEEL SWORD, STARDUST SWORD, ENERGY SWORD, ARK SWORD, ELEMENT SWORD, CHAOS SWORD, ULTIMATE SWORD, SONIC SWORD, COSMIC SWORD, NEGATIVE SWORD, JUSTICE SWORD, PHOTON SWORD, LUSTER SWORD, DEMON SWORD, FAIRY/FAERIE SWORD, BIGGORON SWORD, MASTER SWORD, DARKSIDE SWORD, SOUL SWORD, LAVIS SWORD, GIGANTIC SWORD, AURA SWORD, MIST SWORD, HEAT SWORD , HEAVENLY SWORD, MOON SWORD, ANGEL SWORD, METROID SWORD, GRAVITY SWORD, SHADOW SWORD, MADMAN SWORD, SORROW SWORD... nothing more comes to my mind, I should stop Shining Force III...

Or just give it your name, lol.

But remember, no more than 8 letters, no numbers, spaces, hyphens, dashes or whatever.

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: Kefka on 2003-11-01 18:42 ]</font>
    LOL, someone got carried away

[quote]But remember, no more than 8 letters, no numbers, spaces, hyphens, dashes or whatever.

Hooray!!! BISHAMON SWORD IT WILL BE!!!

But can i beat it single player?

Did I ?

Well, he wanted names, might as well give him a decent list to pick from, I'm sure he won't, anyway >_<

Oh, and btw, check the maps on this site for C-mode, they truly help.

The Greatest Worst HUmar

Bacon Sword. Toilet Sword. Plywood Sword. Nevermind...

No you cannot do it single player, you have to be 4, you could actually do it with only 2 of you, but you will not make it under 7 hours.

Go to JP Alcyone 06 for Challenge blocks, JP players like to be greeted and thanked, so I'd suggest customizing one of your buttons to WORD SELECT "Thank you" and thanked them on any Resta/Shifta/Deband or mates/fluids they let you have. Thank them when you complete a stage, too.
    When you enter a room/a new player does greet him/her/them accordingly, minding the time it is in Japan, so WS "Good Morning" even if it is night where you live, and then WS "Good to see you". That should be enough to make them 'like' you.
    End with WS "Nice playing with you" and "See you lter".
    The more you use WS, the more they'll like you

Otherwise, PSOW (this site) has C-Mode nights on Wednesdays and Fridays, I reckon, on US Deneb 04, i'm not sure.

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: Kefka on 2003-11-01 19:04 ]</font>