Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast
    Mercenary for Hire

Thanks for the link -STE-
    I just happened to see that yesterday and already wanted to post here
    that my fav importstore does have it.

And yes Zaneatron importstores like japanvideogames.com are very expensive, but I like the good service and fast as hell delivery. Lik-sang is good, but sometimes it lets me down. So in this case I would rather order it from japanvideogames.com and pay a "little" extra and have the game within 2-3 days in my cube (usually within 2 days from my experience).
    Lik-sang I use for "less urgent" orders.

Through the Fire and Flames

well, play asia offer either EMS postage which takes 2-4 days, or courier which takes 1-3 days. i would expect these to cost a bit more money though due to the spped. otherwise normal airmail takes around 4-9 days i think, or possibly 4-5 weeks :S im sure lik sang offer a similar option as do most places. also seeing i live in the UK there is better international shiping to where i live and more likely to get a faster delivery. for people out side or places like the UK except Germany or France probably, your international stuff prolly goes here or gremany/france and then gets forwarded from there.

im going to order my versions tonight, im a bit confused over the paypal situation, im hoping i can pay them directly from it. otherwise i have to wait 4-5 days for my money to arrive in it

Mercenary for Hire

Yea, most companies (including Lik-sang) have an option for delivery within 2-4 days. But from my ordering experience it wasn't here within 2 days and that is something japanvideogames.com has done with every order I made at that store. My JPN 1.1 took 5 days, because when I ordered it was out of stock. Three days after that order it was in stock again (and sold out again about 6 hours later lol) so even that took 2 days delivery. But all other items I ordered there (ASCII KB, JPN Zelda etc.) were at my doorstep in 2 days. Btw I live in The Netherlands. Your neigbour country Zaneatron . So delivery between your country and my country shouldn't be that much different (maximum is a day I think).

Just my 2 cents on personal experience with importers

I am going to pre-order them probably this week at Japanvideogames

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: AppieDPC on 2003-11-03 12:20 ]</font>

Through the Fire and Flames

i know you live in the netherlands, i can read
    but, yes, there is prolly a slight delay on things from uber abroard, e.g. USA, Japan, Hong Kong, etc...
    but for a forwarding station in europe it wouldnt take much more time.

I just ordered my stuff, 92 pounds in total, thats the EP3, PSO+, Hori memory card, and postage.
    here, in UK the total would be more like 110-120+ pounds, from a off-the-shelf perspective. even if i did get stuff online it would still cost a bit as it were. and theres travelling expenses for going to shops as well, i feel i did ok there. shipping was 16 quid and thats 2-4 days i think so it should be ok.

I'll be on Episode III JP

I'm going to pre-order it from Japan Video Games ASAP!

Ill definitely be getting it when it comes out in the US, I'd love to import it but there are too many complications with import costs, freeloader, etc.

Heh you guys will be far ahead of everyone else *green with envy*. Make sure to tell us how it plays, whats it like, etc. when you get it

I plan on writing a FAQ on the game once I play it a bit.

Low-Rent Hitman

Good luck with the FAQ if you do get around to writing it...I bet it'll be pretty difficult to put together.

Probably :-/

Considering the style of PSO Episode III. Might as well try it though. I've never writtin an FAQ before, and I think this is one game I should at least attempt it. Alot of people at another website I post at really wants one, as I am the only one that posts at that site importing the game lol.

So only few people will buy it : ((((( must play with jp again.